Faces by Grace #120 you’ll find me diddies wedged into women’s best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My suggestion for a thread title; ‘Kips is now on the dole, Greasy still won’t get off her lazy hole’

• Haha
Reactions: 52
So the kids are only going to the zoo because it free?
kips is starting a new job. So he did get the boot.

Reactions: 17
So going to the zoo on a freebie, then same with Bloom. Do they pay for anything at all? Off to Warrenpoint tomorrow… wonder will that be a freebie too?

She mentions Kips starts his new job next week. What does he actually do and what are his qualifications, does anyone know?

Reactions: 14
We booked loads of things to do with the kids.

No Grace, you got lots of FREE things to do with the kids. Huge difference.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
So the kids are only going to the zoo because it free?
kips is starting a new job. So he did get the boot.
They wanted to go for ages though 😂😂 well just bloody go and pay for it
She definitely reads here addressing Kips job situation
She looks like she’s either hungover or has been crying

Reactions: 22
Warrenpoint? Another freebie as I’m sure she didn’t even know where it is before being offered something for free.
I hope she’s going to re-dress those kids because they look like they’re in two pyjamas.
Why have they not got an annual family pass to the zoo and go there loads with the kids? Oh hang on, you’ve to pay for that, plus be unselfish and bring them.
I hope her mother wasn’t hoping for a relaxing bank holiday at her mobile home.

They wanted to go for ages though 😂😂 well just bloody go and pay for it
She definitely reads here addressing Kips job situation
She looks like she’s either hungover or has been crying
Must be over that poor homeless man she couldn’t stop thinking about 🙄

Reactions: 2
Isn’t it well for them, all the same? Off on their freebie day out, dressed in their freebie finest.

Reactions: 11
Freebie, freebie, freebie

Wanted to make sure the kids were occupied...except..you didn't organise anything grace!

Funny how it's mentioned here then she says he's starting a new job

Omg I had to laugh at her talking about school, nothing about how the kids are growing up or son starting juniors and how time flies… all about how it will be easier for HER to drop them to same place but it’ll be annoying to wait an hour for Sienna as she finishes later than Hayden. ‘But I’m not gonna think about that now’ 🤣

Reactions: 32
Omg I had to laugh at her talking about school, nothing about how the kids are growing up or son starting juniors and how time flies… all about how it will be easier for HER to drop them to same place but it’ll be annoying to wait an hour for Sienna as she finishes later than Hayden. ‘But I’m not gonna think about that now’ 🤣
Everything is just such an inconvenience to her.
God forbid she worked an easy 9 to 5 and had to juggle childcare.
She doesn't realise how blessed she is actually being around to collect her kids from school.

My two kids never went to the same school. They never wore the same uniform. Youngest went to an autism class in the opposite direction, then onto a special school again in the opposite direction.
I just got on with it.
The only thing that makes me sad is the eldest never had his little brother in his school.

But nah, this lazy layabout is only concerned about how this impacts HER

Reactions: 20
Poor kids delighted to be off for a free trip to the zoo and a free trip to bloom in their free pyjamas clothes they've worn numerous times already.
Free trip tomorrow then free summer in Wexford courtsey of Ann. 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 19
"We've been dying to go to the zoo " ie we've been waiting for a freebie invite....

• Angry
Reactions: 20
She is that lazy the kids have to dress themselves.
I get my kids clothes and leave them out.
also why didn’t she shower S last night?! She is such a lazy witch

Reactions: 9
Also if I could have picked a preschool for me to go to I would have picked there - feck sake what is she like me me me. Does she ever listen to herself.

Kids up and all excited to go her lazing around and kips still in bed. Also if she knew kips and Sienna were off these few days why didn't they plan a holiday instead of a golf trip for him and a trip to Ibiza for her but no sure they have freebies (including clothes for the kids) like the musical and zoo and the Disney store to keep them entertained and sure they can scab a few weeks off Ann in Wexford.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.