Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Glitzychick

I hate the way she calls spending time with her daughter a ‘date’ 😡 it just goes to show how rare it happens. Someone once said on one of her other threads that she’s like their Aunty and it’s so true!

Reactions: 25

Tank Girl

VIP Member
Ha ha that girl called for quick chat and Grace wrecked her head with tales of the Rainbow Bridge and the dead Cah until she lost the will to live 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
Dom has taken Greasey under her wing to improve the asTeTic of her "brand". She must've seen the balcony story a was like no no Greasey, that just doesn't fih with the work we've done over the last few days. Now, go walk on front of me to breakfast looking 2 sizes bigger than you were on Friday in your sparkly fih. We'll stock up on content and you'll have no work to do now for 2 weeks at least. #worksmartnothard

(All created In my own head obvs 😅😅😅)

• Haha

Glitzychick

I really hope she got Sienna some new runners too and not just Hayden. You can can even hear Sienna say excitedly ‘oh look you’re matching with Mammy’ 🥺

• Sad

khaigs

VIP Member
more money spent on themselves. Kips away in Portugal. Not cheap. And the poor kids get dumped on their auntie when their landlord decks off to the beach by herself 4 times in one day 😡

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Aye, carrying them upstairs to their shared room because their selfish fcuking parents won't allow them to have a room each. And spend all their time figuring out whose turn it is to avoid the kids.

They are a disgrace, the pair of them. Those kids deserve so much better.

IMG_4433.jpeg

Who the hell goes to Ibiza for 2 days, how desperate do you have to be to get away from your kids to go to Ibiza for 2 days

• Heart
  • Haha

crankypants13

VIP Member
Lightest she’s been in 5years
And it’s only taken four years of gym visits, step counting, salads, insert numerous other bandwagons she’s tried to jump on.

ETA: I know healthy weight loss is a slow journey, and this isn’t a criticism of anyone on a journey like that. Am on one myself! But Grace goes hell for leather with ridiculous crash diets, and then within 29 seconds of announcing she’s fully keto is receiving a delivery from a donut company, etc. She’d be better off keeping her journey private til she’s comfortable with what she’s doing consistently, then talking about it. Cos all we see is frothy coffees, and a one way ticket away from her kids at every opportunity.

• Heart

Tank Girl

VIP Member
Oh my god she begging Crispy to tell her she makes the best shepherds pie. I died a little there ffs the shame 🥴🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Tubslife

Chatty Member
She has to go midweek. She is too famous to go at the weekend. Imagine the hoards of people asking for photos and signatures (think back to chipper gate).

• Haha

Dusty2020

VIP Member
Why don’t we ever see Hayden messy play at home, why is nanny Anne going to go mad, is it because she knows she’ll be left to clean it and Hayden doesn’t get it at home because grease won’t clean up after him

Mammy2021

VIP Member
Off for a cocktail, with her arse literally hanging out, and a sarong that looks the size of a hanky. 🥴
The thing I can’t fathom is her editing the crap out of her pics and videos. She’s on the bigger side, so what, but she’s not massively obese and if she SPENT some money on good quality proper fitting clothes that aren’t bet onto her, she’d look 100 times better. You can get really good swimwear even in a structured 2 piece that would be fab with a sarong that’s bigger than a napkin! 😂😂