Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dubadubdub

Only he has popped up once or twice lately I'd wonder had they split, such a strange dynamic they have going on
Wouldn’t be surprised if she left him to take the attention away from Mags and Lindsey, poor greasey probably moist thinking of the likes of she was a single mudder

Reactions: 4

work4aliving

VIP Member
Christ wouldn’t you be mortified? Kids in gifted clothes, even though Sienna’s don’t fit properly (but I’m assuming the gifter reached out to ask for sizes? So likely Grace doesn’t know what size her own child is or should be.

She obviously went for the cheapest party option too. Out of hours (so she doesn’t have to deal with the paps and the masses of adoring fans falling at her feet, I assume?) and at a time that suits no parent of a young school going child!
Sums the whole sad set up well !

gotstogo

VIP Member
If it's in funky monkeys or another play center she probably got it free today as it's dead. Wouldn't get a freebie on a Sat 😊 😊
Is his party today? Yeah funky monkeys will be empty with the nice weather. It's usy my favourite time to go because it's quieter 😂

lavendervase

VIP Member
She does look well from the head down in that reel to be fair to her. Without the hun bun and greasy skin it could have been a hit.

FabulousDarling

The image of him with the crossbody satchel bag has turned my stomach. Did it accentuate his belly? 🙈

Is it just me, or is the hair the very same? It just looks like it was washed and not fried with a GHD. No need for a big before and after, most people wash quite regularly without the fanfare.
I was driving (albeit very slow) as i was in the car park and done a double take as I couldn’t place how I knew him. He honestly didn’t look overweight and just looked stocky.

Tootired4this

Chatty Member
You can literally google how to pronounce words and brands on you tube, there is no excuse when its your job
I will say if it can help with her face it truly is a miracle product.........

Im slightly raging as I had my eye on it along with that micro needle roller

She also doesnt mention SPF at all...
That’s cause you can’t get burnt in Ireland silly 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha

Malone

VIP Member
I think it most be a work trip for Dom ? I’m going to ask if it’s suitable for kids 🤣