Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Riffraff81

The actual mank of that carpet 🤢🤢if even only a hoover 1ce a week, it wouldnt have it that grubby, flat and compacted flat with dirt😳 theres no excuse for that laziness!!!!
1000057761.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 5

Ginnyjo

VIP Member
I’m confused, she was going on a zoom with one brand , someone asked a question about spf for a child’s scalp and her response is she had a mare with no sound on zoom and there’s a powered one from other brand's she could get , make it make sense
and it all happened in less than 1 hour...... #whatalife

So the question is did she drag the kid out on a Thurdsay that is not his birthday as everything is gifted ( no ad on the post ,) or is it because she will be gone at the weekend on his birthday ? We saw party bags so im hoping he had friends there . As for private party, what does that mean , don't all those places have separate rooms for food , cake etc!
They only open at those times for parties and not the public. Where as on the weekend the public and parties would be allowed in and it’s absolute chaos🤣🙈

AlriReggie

I don’t get the rainbow bridge craic at all!!! To be fair to Grace, I’d see posts on fb groups or even MADRA charity posting about pets going over the rainbow bridge when they die! Don’t understand it at all! Is it a reference to something?

• Haha

imsoexcited

You’re all wrong. With marriage and kids she would absolutely be entitled to half the house regardless of who originally bought it or how much money was put into it. End of story.
splitting the kids is horrific. You would never see this in man/ woman relationships or very rarely I’d imagine. And to take their biological kid 😱 funny when things go sour how people think.
As chandler said “could you be more wrong?”
There’s no way she’s automatically entitled to half. Marriage and kids doesn’t make it so.

Nosymam

Would she be able to write it off as expenses if she does the women's best ad? Just curious

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Shes not able to adult at all. She'll have poor sienna rubbing her back to help her stop crying every time she sees a cat now
Exactly.

As I said above, it's can be a bit scary for kids to see adults crying, even though it's not a bad thing for them to understand that their parents or whoever can be sad about something. But those poor kids see that wan caterwauling at every hand's turn.

And that's exactly it, poor Sienna will be thrust into the role of comforting her big baby mother. FFS.

Reactions: 4

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
If anyone is looking for a decent swimsuit I find Tesco the best.
They aren't too expensive either.

Sunshineplz

VIP Member
A clip of Trinny popped up on my Facebook feed earlier. No mention of the deck-low-jay or snapping at containers with her nails though. 🤣
Her lumpy mush and the face she makes along with the chins and bulbous nose genuinely makes me feel ill. It’s only because she’s such a greedy, selfish vile person :sick:

roo689

VIP Member
So a little tea on Mags split, apparently Lindsey has a new partner and wanted out of the marriage. Each have taken their own biological child and they share weekends. (Apparently the son is a living nightmare). Mags bought her house back in the day with her father and now Lindsey wants half of it or to be bought out and will not leave the house and that’s why Mags is back living with Anne. Sad on the kids to be split up 5 days a week
This is what I heard too but nobody thought they could possibly split the kids up.