Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dubdoll14

Chatty Member
Of course the kids dressed themselves for bed last night , sure they are rearing themselves !
How hard is it to leave fresh pjs on a bed and a fresh set of clothes/underwear for the morning, like how is she so fooking lazy
---
Aw no she bought this she bought that does she think people are stupid trying hide from revenue
No way did she buy anything there’s no budget for those children

Reactions: 4

Siobs

VIP Member
Her hand looks a lot smaller than when you see her slapping skincare on her face

Reactions: 4

gotstogo

VIP Member
Yeah you can rent a 'room' or rent the whole place, but only if it's mid week. I remember Nicky from Westlife 'hiring' the Clare Hall Funky Monkeys.
I highly doubt she paid for it at all, she never declares the play centers.
JFC she obviously edited Krispy too last week...
I don't think she rented the whole place, I'd assume they'd have it on their socials if they did and I didn't see anything up there for today.

Reactions: 3
I think if lyndsey contributed to the upkeep of the house then she would be entitled to a % of it. I could be completely wrong though. I remember working with a girl who lived with her fella for years and when they split up she was entitled to a share of the house.
Its awful separating the children though. Thats just odd. Im finding it hard to wrap my head around that.

• Wow

goss1987xx

Was she not meant to be in Ibiza with Dom? I see her stories this morning about having H out sleeping with her