Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ginnyjo

VIP Member
Also used her dads anniversary/Father’s Day to sell Daniel wellington watches in an ad. But you can see a pattern of her always saying how she is affected, she is upset, it happened to her etc and no mention of her siblings or mam
and it's been going on yeaarrrrrrrsssssss now

Reactions: 5

Dubadubdub

Nah, I’m sure she’d mention on socials…. She’d get even more mileage out of it than the dead cat.
She’s too busy talking about chin hairs and rainbow bridge, and we all know she’s shite at putting content out when it’s meant to go out.. how many times did she “forget” to post until after the actual event or add

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
I can’t remember what happened but loads of comments started on matchstick about Grace and Max spent the weekend replying with sarcastic answers and to watch this space big things coming for Grease 🤣 *cringe*

Few days later she revealed the pr trip to Portugal for the 4 of them and Anne to babysit. Think it was only 2 nights in March and it was raining. Yes grease called it “morning dew” 🤣 we’d a good laugh about that. Only time the kids were taken abroad (besides Canada).
Don’t think they brought Ann? I know they brought the two mams when they went for Terries wedding

Scout Finch

You’re all wrong. With marriage and kids she would absolutely be entitled to half the house regardless of who originally bought it or how much money was put into it. End of story.
splitting the kids is horrific. You would never see this in man/ woman relationships or very rarely I’d imagine. And to take their biological kid 😱 funny when things go sour how people think.
In Irish law Lindsay is entitled to a percentage of what she put into the mortgage. Mags owned that house outright long before she got married. She also had a second house in the estate.
---
They have friends who are married and each kid looks the spit of each guy so my guess is that's who the dads are...
I can 100% confirm that is not the case and both kids have the same donor.

memyselfi

VIP Member
I just saw someone walking to the luas with a brown leather satchel seriously is this now a thing? They remind me of the school bags we all had in the 70s and 80s 😭

gotstogo

VIP Member
So the question is did she drag the kid out on a Thurdsay that is not his birthday as everything is gifted ( no ad on the post ,) or is it because she will be gone at the weekend on his birthday ? We saw party bags so im hoping he had friends there . As for private party, what does that mean , don't all those places have separate rooms for food , cake etc!
Yes, they do, unless they rented the whole place, but few do that. I'd say it's on Thursday because it's cheaper

gotstogo

VIP Member
The worst for the crying about money was weeks before the wedding. I saw the live she did. Saying how they didn’t budget for wedding but as it approached they were now in shock at the full cost. Aka she was raging the expected freebies didn’t roll in. She barely got a thing only prints and robes? Meanwhile Dim did paid ads for the wedding shop and got 3 dresses I think (that she went on to sell on re-bride in another collab)! Grease was deluded as usual.

We did a rough top up of the wedding costs, The honeymoon cost another 10-15k. Total was about 80k ish.
Jesus 80k! Ours was c.45k, including honeymoon, but we saved for years to pay for it. How could you not have a contingency plan in case you're expected freebies didn't work out?! 😮

Tank Girl

VIP Member
It’s weird because I don’t have tik tok and can normally watch them but for some reason with that when I click it keeps just directing me to the App Store ? I only saw the swim suit and that was enough. Sweet Lord the tatas will be swinging low 🥴🤣

Malone

VIP Member
It’s so cringe she booked Ibiza probably in an attempt to show SHEIN she can create good content and be invited next year . Morto .