Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LennonRoad

VIP Member
She was right in fairness, they northern lights are caused by a solar storm🙈 sorry🙈
You’d have to be sitting on the face of the sun to witness the actual storm
The northern lights are the bi product we can see of the storm

That Hotel is fab— might have to follow Dom to get other angles 😆

Reactions: 3

Ginnyjo

VIP Member
Jeez I’m sure she has any amount of camera equipment in that bedroom office of hers - could she not find a tripod to put the camera at a more flattering angle.?
She does, remember the big stand she filmed sitting lonely in the clutter as Crispy told her her Cottage pie was the best Shepards pie EVAH!!!

overgrammers

VIP Member
As chandler said “could you be more wrong?”
There’s no way she’s automatically entitled to half. Marriage and kids doesn’t make it so.
I think because that’s the case generally in America, people seem to think it applies here. It’s very different legislation, very complicated, differs on a case by case basis and not at all that cut and dry.

lashofeye

Chatty Member
she's so swollen
---
So a little tea on Mags split, apparently Lindsey has a new partner and wanted out of the marriage. Each have taken their own biological child and they share weekends. (Apparently the son is a living nightmare). Mags bought her house back in the day with her father and now Lindsey wants half of it or to be bought out and will not leave the house and that’s why Mags is back living with Anne. Sad on the kids to be split up 5 days a week
how can Lindsey own have the house?

nervousshock

VIP Member
She looks incredible, she has to be on the injections. Has she moved to 23theagency? She tagged them in the sol de janero.

Millicentgirl

VIP Member
They absolutely are.
She threw in a line recently about doing the nighttime routine. I'd say that consists of her (or him) growling at the kids to go to bed. The End.

If she has slight affection for either of the children, it's definitely Hayden. Poor Sienna, all I remember about her birthday was the haste to give away the freebie banner the next day.

I am still reporting this one, left right and centre for failure to follow the ASAI guidelines. She used the hashtag once or twice, the odd time that she actually tags posts as gifts/ ads etc, and probably thought that was it. Done.
And he is so proud of her, I'm sure for managing that...
Aw no she bought this she bought that does she think people are stupid trying hide from revenue