Faces By Grace #118 my weddin’s me life, Crispy's new wife, bewbs hangin' low wih me hair in a bow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can she not see the camel knuckle 🤢 how does she justify this as a job and why Hayden is in full time childcare .

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Genuine question.

Can someone please explain to me the point of flared gym leggings. What am I missing here ??

How nice to watch someone else's dog sniffing another dogs arse!! duck me she has hit a new low. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 21
With all due respect this thread is about Grace. And her parenting. No one else.
But it’s not about parenting! It’s about the child’s choice to use stabilisers. I agree with the bike is teeny tiny for S, but criticising for stabilisers is the child’s choice.

She is a tit parent…a massively tit parent. Both of them are. pair of them in it.

Reactions: 6
But it’s not about parenting! It’s about the child’s choice to use stabilisers. I agree with the bike is teeny tiny for S, but criticising for stabilisers is the child’s choice.

She is a tit parent…a massively tit parent. Both of them are. pair of them in it.
I highly doubt Grace and kips actually put any thought into this, any consideration to discussion with Sienna as to if she’s ready or not. Any assistance to help her lose them. Usually when a kid is off stabilisers you might have to jog along side them for reassurance. I’d say the 2 of them would lose their lives if they had to move that fast

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Omg this! Can’t believe Sienna is still cycling with stabilizers. 😳 how old is she now? That’ll show you how lazy her parents are- couldn’t be bothered to teach her. The poor child.
All it would take is a week to get them both cycling without stabilisers. They don’t give a tit do they? The bike is way too small for sienna. ☹

Reactions: 9
Let’s not forget Grace didn’t know Sienna could read. She also doesn’t seem to realise the kids grow out of their clothes. I wouldn’t say she even thinks about them outgrowing a bike until she’s sent a freebie. Even then, her first thought would probably be trying to process why X company has sent HER a Spider-Man / Unicorn bike.

Reactions: 18
How can she teach her to cycle a bike without stableisers when she only interacts with them from her bed.

Let’s not forget Grace didn’t know Sienna could read. She also doesn’t seem to realise the kids grow out of their clothes. I wouldn’t say she even thinks about them outgrowing a bike until she’s sent a freebie. Even then, her first thought would probably be trying to process why X company has sent HER a Spider-Man / Unicorn bike.
Sad but true.

Reactions: 2
She probably hasn’t gotten around to putting them away yet after washing them since Hayden wore them🤣🤣
Quite possible.

Strange how she hoards some things but the birthday banner that was Sienna's had to be given away asap.
The child might have liked to keep it. God knows, she doesn't get much, but no, it had to go 🥴

Reactions: 16
Quite possible.

Strange how she hoards some things but the birthday banner that was Sienna's had to be given away asap.
The child might have liked to keep it. God knows, she doesn't get much, but no, it had to go 🥴
Sure it was the same last week I think where she was showing the baby picture of H and a friend had to send her one of S to remind her she has a daughter aswell. She's cat

Reactions: 9
All it would take is a week to get them both cycling without stabilisers. They don’t give a tit do they? The bike is way too small for sienna. ☹
Exactly!
Sienna is quite tall and the bike is tiny so in theory she should be flying it on the bike because she can v easily put her legs down to stop herself. Her knees up to her chest while cycling the poor child!!

I’d put all my money there hasn’t been any thought, time or encouragement to improve her cycling from those disgusting lazy lumps. She’s also getting to an age where kids will tease her for having a “baby’s bike” etc. All down to her “parents”

It’s 💯 down to bad neglectful lazy parenting. Shock!!!!

Because the kids arent allowed any other spaces in that house. She took one bedroom for her office, the play area was changed into another tv seating area and the front room seems like a kid free zone. Even the garden they get a crappy slide thats too small. They have only their room that is theirs, its beyond selfish in a 4 bedroom house. Pair of them should be ashamed.

and why the duck is Sienna on a bike thats too small, with stabilizers?? shes nearly 8!
And no helmet
---
Who’s taking this as profile pic? 🤣🤣🤣🤣😭
Couldn't resist

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.