Faces By Grace #118 my weddin’s me life, Crispy's new wife, bewbs hangin' low wih me hair in a bow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So grace and her five arses are sitting In a brand new 24 car , I have no words for this lazy never worked a day in her life yet gets everything handed to her piece of shite!!
They’re on PCP or similar, I wouldn’t be jealous.. every single thing they have is on credit

Reactions: 17
They’re on PCP or similar, I wouldn’t be jealous.. every single thing they have is on credit
100% ! I’d rather be comfortably living than having to max out all aspects of my life just for the ‘vooiiibes’

Reactions: 14
She's going to look like Barbie Kardashian if she's not careful with that blusher.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know it’s trivial but she couldn’t even move the clasp on her necklace to the back, or wear an outfit that doesn’t make her look even more like a giant turd.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s getting jowls and she’s only in her 30’s. Her big paws slapping the puss off herself like a blindfolded chimp and her fat nails make me want to 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Step away from the bleeding blusher Greasy! 🤡 ⛔

Is that her tattoo she got in Vegas ?
They were the ones on offer in that tattoo place at that week 🤣🤣🤣 think I posted the deal at the time. Was 2 for $20 on limited matching ones. Pretty sure I remember that heart.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She only started following that brand the other day. Same as trinny london and shop cider.
How is she getting these ads. Shes absolutely brutal. Do they not look at previous work at all?

Reactions: 8
Pocket friendly price of 1.99.

1.99 for one application of cream. If you use cream twice a day then that's 27.86 a week.
Or maybe they are to be used occasionally.... I don't know because she never explains things properly!!!!!
I also thought we were moving away from single use plastic?

Reactions: 23
Pocket friendly price of 1.99.

1.99 for one application of cream. If you use cream twice a day then that's 27.86 a week.
Or maybe they are to be used occasionally.... I don't know because she never explains things properly!!!!!
I also thought we were moving away from single use plastic?
She'd need more than 1 for that face too.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.