Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Reraciara

Chatty Member
Yeah I forgot about that and she fooked that up didn’t she , like didn’t get enough.like how can you not get enough they come in packs, of 5/10 In dealz cheap as chips, tight arse won’t forgeh her oah latte though
I wonder if sienna is making her communion soon too? Or has she made it already? Another avenue for her to beg and she'll have that poor girl dressed in rags for it...

Reactions: 5

Grenade30

It might be coming back in fashion I guess tbh but dress 3 legit looks like something I'd have worn in around 2007

Ginnyjo

VIP Member
It's probably a Rstyle link, a 3rd party that pays them for click throughs, not the actual brand. Larbo and Greasy used to put up Rstyle links of stuff they 'saw' and got paid when people clicked through, and then didn't buy anything themselves.... utter wastes of skin.

spotlight

VIP Member
She could sell Nelly and buy sienna a bigger bike , no will prob just hope she gets gifted free bikes

Did she not say that his speech is perfect but she thinks he has a problem with his hearing? Or maybe I've a prob with mine!! Also what GP is open at 7.30am?? Anyway she's looking at €200 for a private consultant just to look in his ears and 1K for a private speech assessment. She won't pay.
She probably has health insurance or Chris does through his job and add the child to it

Siobs

VIP Member
She does look a lot better with normal clothes on her not the belly tops she usually wears