Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IndividualIf20

VIP Member
I've no idea how she could go to the doctor and say about his hearing and have them brush it off several times if she and kips were concerned and had noticed it ?
Hope he gets whatever supports he needs but as a lot of people have said his voice has regularly be nasally and diction was never good. If he's saying "what?" All the time that's because it's what his Mam says (I've heard her respond Wha? numerous times her kids have called her name)

Reactions: 4

sicktodeathofit

I have a feeling she went with dom to Belfast yesterday so probably her plus one again, that’s why she was bored in the car and had to come on for the chats when she was stuffing her face! Dom was probably in the actual meeting

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
She really would have stuck out like a sore thumb at that thing last night.

Time to get her act together, wasn't that what she said... 🥴. Um... 😳

MrsGyllenhall

VIP Member
Yep saw that, was surprised to see she was signed to Matchstick. I like her TikTok so was excited to see her wedding. He showed up oily hair unwashed and in a zip up! And taking pics of themselves during the ceremony with the communion bread half chewed in their mouths??? Really weird.
Wow just looked..that picture with the communiom..no words😳😳Cant believe Niamh is signed to that joke of a company!!She seems far too classy

Emiano

Anyone notice when she was talking about Baby Reindeer on the reel, and said she was watching it with Mags she said “turn that shite off…) the *beep* came before she said shite, so she didn’t even censor herself properly 🤭🤣

Edit - sorry for the message pic 🫣🤣

IMG_2309.jpeg

• Haha