Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pollyannah

She hasn’t mentioned Jen and her new baby that I’ve seen. Suppose Jen didn’t need a birth partner but it would have been an excuse to go to Italy

Reactions: 4

Aggie123

No you are advised not to (on Ozempic) unless my doctor was making it up. Then again maybe Grace is different to everyone else
I was told it’s ok in moderation.. I don’t think Grace would be a big binger of alcohol.. I could be wrong maybe she has lost weight from diet and exercise but it’s too much work

Bettie

I thought she was trying to be passive aggressive by putting that photo up and saying it’s 6 years since she was invited, but she made a show of herself instead.no one is buying it anymore and all maxipoo is doing is prolonging the situation he should let her go for her kids sake at least and grace can go do something else
He would be doing her a kindness at this stage.

Ginnyjo

VIP Member
Ah reminds me of the Bulldogs unhinged responses on 'Nothing but support'....
---
IF she is going with Shein, then another hun posted that they are going this Thursday !

It seems all a bit odd for just dom & grace to head off together on girly trip. Has to be a hun / influencer thing.

Will the plastic cowboy boots make an appearance? Will she style the YSL crushed velvettttt bag with a plahsuih reefed up her arse!? Retinas at the ready!!
The Sweaaaa will be mighty

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
She probably only had to pay for flight as she can room in with Dim.
---
Not sure what it will achieve on insta, hopefully at least a shadow ban but I have reported the matchsticks communion pic as hate
But she has to buy all her style 😉... and it's on top of recent trips to Canada and Vegas as well.

Nosey Rosie 2020

The last awards I remember her being invited to she was reading out nominees and when it got to rose Mary McCabe she made a weird voice as if Rose Mary was the anti influencer and most hated person in the room. Pure and utter bullying from grace and she had the whole crowd boo. All because rose Mary came out questioning the authenticity of influencer marketing.
Disgusting behaviour to make another person feel so small in a room full of people.
That was honestly the downfall of graces career on the phone.
do we think that’s why she has stopped being invited?

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
And didn’t it say something like for discussing family members for pages on here?
Smelled of Mags was my first thought. She posted aggressively on here before too over her job.
Yes, there was some reference to that alright. I can't remember exactly.

Reactions: 3