Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
That's a filter she has on her face she hasn't lost weight. What's she on about having a glass of wine on a Fri night? it's because most people WORK Mon to Fri Grace do you live in a bubble? As if she doesn't drink mid week yeh right
I agree. The filters were definitely in action.

Also the Friday night drink, ooh subconscious... is to pretend it's just Friday nights that she has a drink. 🙄

Reactions: 6
The last awards I remember her being invited to she was reading out nominees and when it got to rose Mary McCabe she made a weird voice as if Rose Mary was the anti influencer and most hated person in the room. Pure and utter bullying from grace and she had the whole crowd boo. All because rose Mary came out questioning the authenticity of influencer marketing.
Disgusting behaviour to make another person feel so small in a room full of people.
That was honestly the downfall of graces career on the phone.
I remember that and she wonders why she got no invite

Turmeric123

VIP Member
New shoe shop opening in Belfast. New Ham Hocks gifted for the trotters I expect

It’s a German chain …hence the trip down memory lane for Greasey
Z listers in UK do ads/collabs for them - last year they got free shoes for kids going back to school

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
Cost of living crisis must be hitting our Greasey,.they look like stick on nails. Either that or her nail Tech is shocking
Screenshot_20240421_162231_Instagram.jpg

Aggie123

Is she away on that press trip with Shein to Ibiza ? Few flew out today for it .. how any of them can associate themselves with such a brand

Did she not say that his speech is perfect but she thinks he has a problem with his hearing? Or maybe I've a prob with mine!! Also what GP is open at 7.30am?? Anyway she's looking at €200 for a private consultant just to look in his ears and 1K for a private speech assessment. She won't pay.
even for private, the waitlists are long for speech and language (and his speech is far from perfect which could be related to his hearing so it could all be connected)
If they were concerned about his hearing which she says they were, honestly shame on them for not pushing and advocating for him sooner.

Ginnyjo

VIP Member
yeah, according to her the biab made her nails crack so ofc the best option to strengthen them is acrylics, and yeah her 'tech' is shocking, but then again its a freebie!

Reactions: 5