Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ginnyjo

VIP Member
I have been very surprised she hasn't used a weight loss injection (maybe she can't afford it, saxenda is almost 300 a month) as someone who has used saxenda, it is certainly not the easy way out. It's a tool but needs to be combined with hard work and dedication.
Grace is definitely someone who needs additional help...and not just filters

Ps. Where does one find the filters she uses 🤪
Yeah she will never pay for it, I'm on it too and it can be rough af, she also would never be able to hack it. Looking at what she eats and drinks there's not a hope she's on it.

Reactions: 5

Dubdoll14

Chatty Member
That’s horrific. She sounds like she’s got a cold. The lighting is shit, she looks terrible and she’s trying to read off a script and sounds like someone held hostage reading a list of demands 🙄
Desperate
---
What is she like in that trinny #ad , she reminds my of a child learning to read her book in front of the classroom ,pathetic attempt
By her I mean not a child learning to read 😅

• Haha

me ma will tell ya

Chatty Member
Is an 18 month wedding anniversary a thing? Hubby and I have forgotten our anniversary 2/3 years 😂 We got reminded by people texting us. Our wedding was fabulous, but I haven't posted photos of it since a day or two after. Wonder is it because she was at a wedding recently? 🤔
She didn't even post it around the time of her 18month anniversary she was about 2 weeks late for that, suppose that's an improvement on her usual posting times.

Beebles

VIP Member
The majority is of kids can cycle by 4/5 without stabilisers

They are shitty parents

Upping the Mom content to pre-empt her single child free holibop to Beefa

Have to say I’m looking forward to the Ibiza OOTD’s - I could do with a laugh this week 🥸
I was gonna say my 4yo has been cycling properly for ages, never had stabilisers but a lot of her mates do. Never see an 8yo with them. Even a 6yo would be flying without

Shes flat out following new accounts aswell this week. 2waycomms is a pr agency. Amys bake away so shes either got freebies or ordered for haydens birthday.

urwanm

michelleupthelane isn't a boutique owner, she's a teacher.
i would say it's someone like mmc or in birr??

Millicentgirl

VIP Member
How is it going work out for her she thinks she’s been smart saying I bought this bla bla when we all know it was pr drop
She’s trying hide everything on revenue but it’s clear to see she never buys anything

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
I'd say she is there as Doms +1. I doubt she'd be invited to anything like that these days. She's a has been.

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
She has the money to bring him private for assessments. Definitely with the amount of money she spends on herself. If you've been saying it for years, it's something you could have got seen to sooner.
Exactly. I'd have missed out on one of the holidays instead!!

Aggie123

Is she on ozempic or saxenda ? She looks like she has lost weight … and it isn’t from diet or exercise

• Haha

Nosey Rosie 2020

Rosemary had no option as grace was called out and immediately pulled the mental health card, so Rosemary had to accept the apology. She’s a better person than I.
Just watched it. My now 80 year old mam always hated him. He used to write a weekly article in the herald and was always batching about a certain celb, every single week. I can't think who it was now, I'll have to ask my mam tomorrow.
Can someone fill me in please? I can’t see anything on rosemarys stories? Must of missed it?