Faces By Grace #116 30 Hard to 30 Lard. Living it up on the credit card

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t believe a word she said. Throwing a bin bag into the big bin out the back is “decluckering” to this clown.

Reactions: 11
Spent the day decluttering kids room and says black bin is full! Is this fool that lazy that she wouldn’t consider decluttering into two piles one for the bin and one for charity? She gives me the ultimate RAGE, take take take and when you’re done just throw it in the bin. She is disgusting
And the kids were excited about new bedclothes... at least I think that was what she said.
Does she mean she changed their beds 🥴...!?

You may be sure none of her stuff gets thrown out in the de-cluhher-ing. I still shake my head at her giving away the decoration from Sienna's party. Something the child might have liked to keep. There's fcuk all else that's pretty or decorative in the poor child's life.

And when is it going to dawn on the selfish parents that the kids can't share a bedroom longterm.

Reactions: 12
And the kids were excited about new bedclothes... at least I think that was what she said.
Does she mean she changed their beds 🥴...!?

You may be sure none of her stuff gets thrown out in the de-cluhher-ing. I still shake my head at her giving away the decoration from Sienna's party. Something the child might have liked to keep. There's fcuk all else that's pretty or decorative in the poor child's life.

And when is it going to dawn on the selfish parents that the kids can't share a bedroom longterm.
Yeah she said kids were screaming when they came in? Probably the sight of herself upright had them in a state of shock?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
De cluh a rin while cluttering the table with a mingin non ironed eyesore and piles of shite knick knacks.. 🙄

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.