Faces by Grace #115 Anne keeping her fed, insta career is dead, only thing she has is this thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest reel.is up on tik tok...gym, slop/stew & a lomg walk (4k).

She let the dog run wild on the green is the lashing rain...odds on that dog won't be washed ,& dried before running all over the house & newly cleaned sofa!
It took her an hour and 5 to walk 4km. HAHAAHAHAHAHAHHHA

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The photoshop job today on the gym photo is amongst her worst to date. Looks like a house of horrors mirror room. Warped ta fook!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So Dom would have been 14ish weeks. The friendship has definitely cooled or else Grace would have been in the know much earlier.
yeah I was thinking that, I they always seemed close, or at least go on as if they are. Jesus my best friend was one of the first to know, and I know Greasy was in Canada, but if they were close I would have assume she'd tell her before Canada, really looks like they're not as close as before.

Reactions: 9
I don’t think Grace turned on the tears on the spot for attention when Dom told her about her pregnancy like some of you had said😂Grace seemed genuinely sincere and very happy for her friend. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I don’t think Grace turned on the tears on the spot for attention when Dom told her about her pregnancy like some of you had said😂Grace seemed genuinely sincere and very happy for her friend. 🤷‍♀️
The words Grace & sincere don't belong in the same sentence!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Audrey Hamilton knew back in early December so obviously grace and jen are not as close with dom as grace would like to think I'd say after the whole wedding thing and grace turning up at her inlaws in Cork for her hen down there dom has kept her distance.

Reactions: 23
I think Grace cried cos she knew Dom had something else going for her, look at all the attention Dom got for the wedding. A baby would bring more attention.

Poor Dom it’s devastating for her.

I can’t get over the hot water bottle picture she’s a cnut of the highest order. No wonder Dom didn’t tell her till last.

Reactions: 28
The bursting out crying? Sorry but something about it seemed so sincere, like she has to be comforted instead of lunging to congratulate her friend. That’s her go to attention seeking tactic at home too. You can tell. Tears on tap. Sorry but can just imagine the panic running through her about the attention she’d get. I know that would sound ridiculous to say about most people, but Grease is so emotionally immature it’d be something she’d do.

The initial big puss on her before she burst into tears 💀

Jesus I’m not well after watching that video. So sad. It’s a cruel world.
^^
I meant insincere * 🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Doms video would make a stone cry, heartbreaking news.

I did briefly think to myself that that was only a few weeks ago and Grace looks 3 sizes smaller in her own pics now! Not the most flattering angle in the vid to be fair but still! Night n day!

Reactions: 5
We need a grease recap like they have on burps thread hilarious 🤣 .. as for dim absolutely devastating for them but the cynic in me is screaming 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
How do we know Dom didn’t tell her till last?
Grace was told in January, after she arrived home from Canada and went for brunch with Dom and Jen.

Dom is telling people in the pub on December 29th, she is wearing the same outfit as in one of her grid posts on the same date - and in the background of the pub, the darts is on the TV and it's Michael Van Gerwin against Bunting, which was played on the 29th.

Reactions: 12
Grace was genuinely happy for her friend I think. She looks NOTHING like her own posts.

Reactions: 6
Agreed. I will never ever say anything like this again, but she did genuinely seem over the moon and emotional for her friend. Maybe she.....she....she.....does have a heart???? 😳

Reactions: 2
grace aside this bursting into tears when someone tells you they are pregnant! it’s so over the top. i’ve seen so many similar videos be shared. like get a grip. i can somewhat understand if it’s been a long time coming for a couple struggling with fertility or after a loss but for an average person i eye roll

• Heart
Reactions: 32
grace aside this bursting into tears when someone tells you they are pregnant! it’s so over the top. i’ve seen so many similar videos be shared. like get a grip. i can somewhat understand if it’s been a long time coming for a couple struggling with fertility or after a loss but for an average person i eye roll
THIS! when friends tell me theyre pregnant i hug and say congrats - do people ever cry outside of performative instagram announcements? Or am i an unemotional turnip?

• Haha
Reactions: 44
You can see when Grace was told, she covered her whole face with her hand, there was no emotion behind the hand, it was if she was trying to decide how to react. Then pulled it away, trying to blubber.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It's like the bawling on Sienna's first day of school. Look at me. 🙄

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.