Faces by Grace #115 Anne keeping her fed, insta career is dead, only thing she has is this thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If that's the case - then why on earth are brands approving her videos?! The quality of her videos is poor, they are unprofessional, unconvincing.
Do brands go back and say that's not good enough quality for us, doesn't meet the brief etc and to go record another? Or do they say oh feck it, we are under a deadline, it'll have to do. I'd imagine brands expect a video to be good enough and not have to spend their time chasing an influencer, helping them along, getting drafts revised and redone.
Remember she had to redo the philadelphia reel

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just made a new thread there.. my first time so I hope no mistakes

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.