Faces by Grace #115 Anne keeping her fed, insta career is dead, only thing she has is this thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to shorten our Gimme Dah @Glitzychick's fantastic winning thread title to fit the character count. The full title was: " Anne keeping her fed, insta career is dead and the only thing she has going for her is this tattle thread." Ah heyor, Kips is sooooo proud o yiz. Your prize is a day out with Greasy the celeb to film #30Hard with her. Get your favourite takeaway ready on speed dial and hope you like the Vampire Diaries because you'll be spending the day in Greasy's 'clean' bed with her. Who will fall asleep first? You or her?

She has a space ready next to her and a bahhered sausage on ice, come and claim your prize today:

52E96AC2-B08D-41D9-8C4C-175FF9B23DE9.jpeg

Recap:
#30Lard
In what can only be described as Greasy's career being in her 'circling the drain' era, Grease has kept her 'fans' entertained with her #30Hard challenge. The content gold from Ireland's top influencer never stops with some of her videos racking up a whopping 9 seconds of footage. Flah ouh! This TikTok challenge popular with teenagers and big influencers who actually carry out the challenge properly seemed like a winning formula to your girl last month. Starting late into the month, she kicked off the challenge and treated us to videos of her smacking free crea-um on her face, dog walking, gyming and running. Sipping 'WAH-HER' from her FREE Stanley cup was peak goals. Your girl is hot tit! The only problem is some of these so called sessions were not appearing on the gym or running apps. Could you girl have been lying and using old footage? The gimme dahs speculate the real reason why your girl found it so hard because she had to kick the booze. She ran into some trouble however when people started calling out she never showered after the gym and in her sweaty clothes all day, caught 'tapping' the dog and making her cower, (WHO DO YOUS THINK YOU ARE!? OI WOULD NEVA HURT ME FUR BABY!!!). Another issue is that aul' Grease had some erm 'trouble' understanding the parameters of the challenge. Including if you miss a day, you need to start over. Some days had radio silence, some days she came on to say she still had jeh lag and other days? Well she gave up giving excuses eventually and would pop on randomly with another dazzling display of slap dash content. So after people starting questioning her in the comments, what would any sane, logical, forthcoming influencer do? Turn off the comments of course! Permanently. Great tactic for a social media influencer.

#TummyWars
The Gimme Dahs were once again left lost for words when Grease decided it would be a good idea to share footage of herself nursing her stomach with a hot water bottle. 'Worst pain eva' vibes. The real issue though is that Grease decided to share her apparent UTI woes moments after her 'bestie' Dom shared that she had given birth to her sleeping baby just days ago. Who needs enemies when you've besties like Grease?

pd.jpeg

Moments later:
unhinged.jpeg

Her UTI didn't seem so bad the next day when she was caught in the background of other influencer's stories guzzling the freebies at a free Arnotts/Brown Thomas bash in aid of FREE BOOM BOOM crea-um. GIMME DAH!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Had to shorten our Gimme Dah @Glitzychick's fantastic winning thread title to fit the character count. The full title was: " Anne keeping her fed, insta career is dead and the only thing she has going for her is this tattle thread." Ah heyor, Kips is sooooo proud o yiz. Your prize is a day out with Greasy the celeb to film #30Hard with her. Get your favourite takeaway ready on speed dial and hope you like the Vampire Diaries because you'll be spending the day in Greasy's 'clean' bed with her. Who will fall asleep first? You or her?

She has a space ready next to her and a bahhered sausage on ice, come and claim your prize today:

View attachment 2743704

Recap:
#30Lard
In what can only be described as Greasy's career being in her 'circling the drain' era, Grease has kept her 'fans' entertained with her #30Hard challenge. The content gold from Ireland's top influencer never stops with some of her videos racking up a whopping 9 seconds of footage. Flah ouh! This TikTok challenge popular with teenagers and big influencers who actually carry out the challenge properly seemed like a winning formula to your girl last month. Starting late into the month, she kicked off the challenge and treated us to videos of her smacking free crea-um on her face, dog walking, gyming and running. Sipping 'WAH-HER' from her FREE Stanley cup was peak goals. Your girl is hot tit! The only problem is some of these so called sessions were not appearing on the gym or running apps. Could you girl have been lying and using old footage? The gimme dahs speculate the real reason why your girl found it so hard because she had to kick the booze. She ran into some trouble however when people started calling out she never showered after the gym and in her sweaty clothes all day, caught 'tapping' the dog and making her cower, (WHO DO YOUS THINK YOU ARE!? OI WOULD NEVA HURT ME FUR BABY!!!). Another issue is that aul' Grease had some erm 'trouble' understanding the parameters of the challenge. Including if you miss a day, you need to start over. Some days had radio silence, some days she came on to say she still had jeh lag and other days? Well she gave up giving excuses eventually and would pop on randomly with another dazzling display of slap dash content. So after people starting questioning her in the comments, what would any sane, logical, forthcoming influencer do? Turn off the comments of course! Permanently. Great tactic for a social media influencer.

#TummyWars
The Gimme Dahs were once again left lost for words when Grease decided it would be a good idea to share footage of herself nursing her stomach with a hot water bottle. 'Worst pain eva' vibes. The real issue though is that Grease decided to share her apparent UTI woes moments after her 'bestie' Dom shared that she had given birth to her sleeping baby just days ago. Who needs enemies when you've besties like Grease?

View attachment 2743697
Moments later:
View attachment 2743698

Her UTI didn't seem so bad the next day when she was caught in the background of other influencer's stories guzzling the freebies at a free Arnotts/Brown Thomas bash in aid of FREE BOOM BOOM crea-um. GIMME DAH!
I hope you are a writer for a living! Hilarious! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Actually cannot get over how she thought it was appropriate to post thst picture of her tummy. Like what was going through her head as the hit post. Did she really feel she needed the sympathy that much to post it.

Reactions: 30
Ha! Even I spotted the photoshopping in that pic of her off to an afternoon gym sesh
She should get that slanty cabinet checked out!
---

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hands up who has two you g kids but can feck off to the gym for the afternoon? No one? Any takers??
Well when you know the kids are in crèche/after-school clubs to 6pm you can squeeze a lot into an afternoon....when you don't work lol

Reactions: 18
Surely wearing wimins best leggings that cut into your flaps wouldn’t help a UTI?? 🤔🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Instead of posing infront of the mirror and Photoshopping herself, it'd be more in line for her to clean and clear the room out and set it up as a child's bedroom.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Jesus that shelf in the background looks to be heading to another dimension it's that warped.

Come on Grace, try to hide the photoshopping a bit.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How could you work out and the tits barely in the top omg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Jazzbot I bleeping love you. As someone else said I hope you write for a living.

I'm failing to see the Photoshop fails. Someone point them out please. Think I need new glasses

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I didn’t know bevelled mirrors made panelling lines on wardrobes disappear 🤷‍♀️ every day is a school day! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
She's starting Valentines early in the red 'bra' & spray painted leggings!

Heyor Kips, wanna wrestle me outta me womens best! 🥰🥰❤❤♥ I've the all clear from.the UTI!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.