Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
Thread suggestion- must be rhymed 😂

Travellin wih me hubby, ill be jehlagged for months,left me kids at home again, yes we are 2 useless cun........

• Haha
Reactions: 69
I wonder is she doing content creation on behalf of brands and doesn’t talk about it? Maybe all the effort to do a good job is put into them and doesn’t care about own work on own socials? I know the paid stuff she puts up isn’t great for a content creator, so don’t come for me, it’s just a theory 🤣🤣
Hahahahahaha Hahaha Hahahahahaha Hahahahahaha Hahahahahaha Hahahahahaha Hahahahahaha Hahahahahaha Hahahahahaha Hahahahahaha Hahahahahaha Hahahahahaha Hahaha Hahahahahaha Hahahahahaha Hahahahahaha Hahahahahaha Hahahahahaha Hahahahahaha Hahahahahaha Hahahahahaha Hahahahahaha Hahahahahaha Hahaha Hahahahahaha Hahahahahaha Hahahahahaha Hahahahahaha Hahahahahaha Hahahahahaha Hahahahahaha Hahahahahaha Hahahahahaha Hahahahahaha Hahaha Hahahahahaha Hahahahahaha Hahahahahaha Hahahahahaha Hahahahahaha Hahahahahaha Hahahahahaha Hahahahahaha Hahahahahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
So....there was no money to take the kids away last summer, because she had bought this holiday for herself & that lump of a man? Shes an appalling mother.
She's SO happy to be away without the kids. It's oozing out of her. Would make you sick but as others have said - kids probably get more love & care when with the Gran.

She is an oversized toddler - "how scared was I?!".... it was a rollercoaster Grace. Always looking for someone to give her praise. How exhausting for everyone around her.

Her Insta 'career' is over. She needs to get a job.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

clickonkelly

So hang on, it looks like the Canadian fam were bringing their daughter to Vegas for her 21st. Lovely. Then Kips mam and sisters booked onto the trip as a surprise for her. Is it not a bit weird that Grace and Kips did as well? I’m all for family and love spending time with mine, but booking a flight half way across the world to a very expensive city to surprise your 21 year old niece when you’ve only just spent Christmas with them, also on the other side of the world? And then cry that you don’t have money for a family holiday with your kids? I’m shocked honestly.

Reactions: 58

jazzbot

VIP Member
Had to shorten our Gimme Dah @Glitzychick's fantastic winning thread title to fit the character count. The full title was: " Anne keeping her fed, insta career is dead and the only thing she has going for her is this tattle thread." Ah heyor, Kips is sooooo proud o yiz. Your prize is a day out with Greasy the celeb to film #30Hard with her. Get your favourite takeaway ready on speed dial and hope you like the Vampire Diaries because you'll be spending the day in Greasy's 'clean' bed with her. Who will fall asleep first? You or her?

She has a space ready next to her and a bahhered sausage on ice, come and claim your prize today:

52E96AC2-B08D-41D9-8C4C-175FF9B23DE9.jpeg

Recap:
#30Lard
In what can only be described as Greasy's career being in her 'circling the drain' era, Grease has kept her 'fans' entertained with her #30Hard challenge. The content gold from Ireland's top influencer never stops with some of her videos racking up a whopping 9 seconds of footage. Flah ouh! This TikTok challenge popular with teenagers and big influencers who actually carry out the challenge properly seemed like a winning formula to your girl last month. Starting late into the month, she kicked off the challenge and treated us to videos of her smacking free crea-um on her face, dog walking, gyming and running. Sipping 'WAH-HER' from her FREE Stanley cup was peak goals. Your girl is hot shit! The only problem is some of these so called sessions were not appearing on the gym or running apps. Could you girl have been lying and using old footage? The gimme dahs speculate the real reason why your girl found it so hard because she had to kick the booze. She ran into some trouble however when people started calling out she never showered after the gym and in her sweaty clothes all day, caught 'tapping' the dog and making her cower, (WHO DO YOUS THINK YOU ARE!? OI WOULD NEVA HURT ME FUR BABY!!!). Another issue is that aul' Grease had some erm 'trouble' understanding the parameters of the challenge. Including if you miss a day, you need to start over. Some days had radio silence, some days she came on to say she still had jeh lag and other days? Well she gave up giving excuses eventually and would pop on randomly with another dazzling display of slap dash content. So after people starting questioning her in the comments, what would any sane, logical, forthcoming influencer do? Turn off the comments of course! Permanently. Great tactic for a social media influencer.

#TummyWars
The Gimme Dahs were once again left lost for words when Grease decided it would be a good idea to share footage of herself nursing her stomach with a hot water bottle. 'Worst pain eva' vibes. The real issue though is that Grease decided to share her apparent UTI woes moments after her 'bestie' Dom shared that she had given birth to her sleeping baby just days ago. Who needs enemies when you've besties like Grease?

pd.jpeg

Moments later:
unhinged.jpeg

Her UTI didn't seem so bad the next day when she was caught in the background of other influencer's stories guzzling the freebies at a free Arnotts/Brown Thomas bash in aid of FREE BOOM BOOM crea-um. GIMME DAH!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

spotlight

VIP Member
Not able to bring kids on hols cause she can’t afford it but can fuck off to vegas with kips, i am actually giving up my job now follow me on tok tok guys

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

jazzbot

VIP Member
FDE3320E-1F7F-46D4-A9AB-DE577EC32CDC.jpeg

25290B6F-AC4C-460D-BE8D-9E9CB4FB20AB.jpeg

---
Any excuse for Grease to have a holiday and palm the kids off on poor Anne or that sour faced sister of hers. Using the excuse of their anniversary is bullshit she just couldn't see the rest get away and the greed in her wanted to go.
Mags her kids and her mother squished in the family home minding 2 extra kids. While teen parents run off again “te have a bih oh normality” 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 54

dothprotesttoomuch

Chatty Member
If you can't pay a mortgage or put food on the table with a night in a hotel, then get a real job like the rest of us. We pay taxes upon taxes and with whatever we have left we pay our rent/mortgage and put food on the table and only after that we MIGHT have enough for a night in a hotel once in a blue f*cking moon, if we're lucky.

Reactions: 53

Allforthegoss

This was me!!! I’ve no insider goss, I was sitting beside her last month getting my nails done and heard her saying it!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

Seeemm

Chatty Member
Was it last year she had nothing in the house for Pancake Tuesday and the kids ate theirs with marshmallows and those silver balls that would nearly break a tooth?

• Haha
Reactions: 51

influencethis6

VIP Member
She's gotten a new tattoo... God only knows what it will be? Perhaps some Olympic rings in honour of 'completing' 30hard?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51

dothprotesttoomuch

Chatty Member
Early thread title suggestion so it comes up on a google search of her name:

FBG #116: Grace Mongey Gernon: Report her to Revenue, undeclared taxes are overdue.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50