Faces by Grace #115 Anne keeping her fed, insta career is dead, only thing she has is this thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she goes to the gym in that get up Tallaght A&E will be dealing with some amount of eye injuries.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The reel Dom just shared. My god, the poor poor girl. The sheer joy she had sharing her good news and for it all to come crashing down around her.
and then at the end there’s this big dope with her ugly crying

• Heart
Reactions: 38
The reel Dom just shared. My god, the poor poor girl. The sheer joy she had sharing her good news and for it all to come crashing down around her.
and then at the end there’s this big dope with her ugly crying
I'm glad she left her till the end. She doesn't deserve to be there at all.

Reactions: 13
Everyone happy and thrilled and that thick makes it about her! Again. I bet she had to be comforted like a big fuckin baby. Gen delighted and that fool sobbing. She really has no redeemable qualities.

Reactions: 21
Honestly the big gurning head of her in Doms reel.

Poor Dom, my heart is sore for her.

Reactions: 18
So by the looks of things she was the last to know about dom all her other friends knew before Xmas. Dom is right not to tell this one anything obviously not that good friends anymore

Reactions: 25
So the brunch after Canada was for Dom to tell her she was pregnant?
So Dom would have been 14ish weeks. The friendship has definitely cooled or else Grace would have been in the know much earlier.

Reactions: 13
Her latest reel.is up on tik tok...gym, slop/stew & a lomg walk (4k).

She let the dog run wild on the green is the lashing rain...odds on that dog won't be washed ,& dried before running all over the house & newly cleaned sofa!

Reactions: 9
The bursting out crying? Sorry but something about it seemed so sincere, like she has to be comforted instead of lunging to congratulate her friend. That’s her go to attention seeking tactic at home too. You can tell. Tears on tap. Sorry but can just imagine the panic running through her about the attention she’d get. I know that would sound ridiculous to say about most people, but Grease is so emotionally immature it’d be something she’d do.

The initial big puss on her before she burst into tears 💀

Jesus I’m not well after watching that video. So sad. It’s a cruel world.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Also Dom would have been pregnant when they did the baileys ad together in mid November?

Reactions: 2
The big sourpuss on her before the pregnancy reveal. But she genuinely looked happy for Dom.
I didn't think she was capable of that. The video is heartbreaking. The dad 😢

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.