Faces by Grace #114 30 hard? she did tepid 4, Insta career is on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We have seen her walks she strolls and her runs are fast walks
You would think after years going to the gym she’s be some what fit and be able to move more over weight or not
I’ve seen some over weight people who are fit and can move she’s out of breathe walking up the stairs
This ‘effort’ has been going on for months and she’s still the same lump she was at the beginning anyone else putting the time in that she says she does would see some improvement

She probably thinks all those milky coffees don’t count 🙄

and it’s when you see a photo of her that someone else has taken it’s obvious she’s filtering a lot of her images

Reactions: 14
Just watched her tik toks. Making the kids porridge and a walk is her day. She literally does nothing. I am not a content creator and I would do and post more than that. She must just sit down all day.

Sorry if I’m wrong here but should the 30 hard content not have more information than a gym class and eating eggs and then
the day done? She can’t even play the “anxiety” card if she is confident enough to be posting that muck. Peculiar woman.

Reactions: 25
There is no way she’s living off a spoon of porridge, nuts, yogurt and a tiny dinner. It’s bs. Unless she’s on Ozempic!?

I’m sorry the thoughts of eating the crap her mother plates out holy tit - can the woman not do a roast

Reactions: 8
Still in the same leggings she was in on her run on the walk after she was at her mums. Shower Grace!!!

Reactions: 11
I think that was yesterday surely there’s no ballet on a Sunday ?

Reactions: 4
Yup she’s fibbing again and trying to swindle another day missed. “Day 13” is what she uploaded today but “day 12” was 2 days ago. So she either didn’t bother yesterday or didn’t bother today. The shambles of a video today of pancakes and a visit to Nana Anne’s we’re probably the few bits she did over the whole weekend.
No chance of her admitting that tho and starting the challenge again with some integrity.

Reactions: 9
In what universe are pancakes with icing sugar low cal?
She’s just doing half arsed vlogs and calling it 30 hard.
Anyone else would consider whatever she’s doing easy!

Last edited:
Crispy away golfing all weekend no doubt.
Grease in her single Ma era.
---
In what universe are pancakes with icing sugar low bar?
She’s just doing half arsed vlogs and calling it 30 hard.
Anyone else would consider whatever she’s doing easy!
It’s her day in the life! Shambolic and embarrassing!

Reactions: 9
I’m sorry the thoughts of eating the crap her mother plates out holy tit - can the woman not do a roast
Maybe lazy hole grace could make a roast for her mother for a change instead if sponging off her and sitting on her hole while the mam does everything, she boils my piss the way she expects a woman of her age to wait on her , soz for the Rant

Reactions: 20
Maybe lazy hole grace could make a roast for her mother for a change instead if sponging off her and sitting on her hole while the mam does everything, she boils my piss the way she expects a woman of her age to wait on her , soz for the Rant
She’s so lazy she will eat Anne’s slop rather than being an adult!

Reactions: 3

Nosying through her TikTok. Still cannot believe she let her bedroom get in to this state.

• Wow
Reactions: 20

Nosying through her TikTok. Still cannot believe she let her bedroom get in to this state.
Imagine being married to someone like that. Someone who doesn't work outside the house. Huge red flag. Whatever about letting it get that bad, but then uploading the mess and filth to the Internet. Madness.

Reactions: 25
Has she stopped posting to Instagram now ? Other than the camel toe leggings she’s trying to flog ,Content creator that doesn’t create content 🤣

Reactions: 15
Has she stopped posting to Instagram now ? Other than the camel toe leggings she’s trying to flog ,Content creator that doesn’t create content 🤣
She doesn't feel the need now that she's a TikTok star. Ya know, that place where she can post whatever shite she wants but can block all the trolls by turning off the comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Surely she realises that her utter lack of interaction on social media will be the final nail in the coffin for her career?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.