Faces by Grace #114 30 hard? she did tepid 4, Insta career is on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair, it's actually pronounced boom boom.

I got a big tub of it for Christmas as a gift and I'm extremely.... unimpressed by it. Doesn't moisturise my skin at all. I'll be back to my vaseline!

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I'm pissing myself at her we walked and walked.... did 5 km.... like ffs and she literally slugged her way along, I was laughing at my "walk" this morning, I slothed around the park, stopped to answer a few work mails also did 5k....but ffs did it in a lot less time than she is, is she stopping for snacks?
---
To be fair, it's actually pronounced boom boom.

I got a big tub of it for Christmas as a gift and I'm extremely.... unimpressed by it. Doesn't moisturise my skin at all. I'll be back to my vaseline!
I got a spray and I had to give it away it just smelt so cheap and 90s impulse like, and man the price of it, to smell like burnt pistachio.....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Her UTI is as fake as her size 10 Photoshopped figure 🤥🤥

Out filling her boots on the free food and drink. For shame.

Reactions: 14
Thread title: let it go, let it go, cant influence anymore, let it go, let it go… the trolls never bothered you anyway

Sorry, have frozen stuck in my brain!

Reactions: 14
Ah god would she ever stop with the 30 hard she did 5km in 70 minutes which was 14 minutes a km. She didn't only have soup for lunch that was her starter .
Yes Rachel Gorry has a story up there was a main and dessert !

How....HOW is she still being asked to these events??

Zero information
Zero exposure
And now she's not even letting on she's at them??
Fionnuala J kinda called her out on TikTok 😂 she done a TikTok ripping the piss out of people who do 30 Hard

Fionnuala J kinda called her out on TikTok 😂 she done a TikTok ripping the piss out of people who do 30 Hard
Sorry this is lost on me what is 30 hard, what is this all referring to? Im not down with the kids these days!🙈😂
I have seen Fionnuala’s video there fyi.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.