Faces by Grace #114 30 hard? she did tepid 4, Insta career is on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for this wonderful honour šŸŽ–

Our Greasy is still getting through her 30 tepid at the pace of a snail šŸŒ
All is have done is shown her up for the lazy mare that she is šŸ¤—

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She says she only makes enough pasta for Chris and kids then shows her plate with pasta
Does she even listen to videos
She couldnā€™t lie straight in bed

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She says she only makes enough pasta for Chris and kids then shows her plate with pasta
Grace should write a cookbook on how NOT to cook. Iā€™ve never seen one thing sheā€™s made that looks appetising. crappy packet of processed grated cheese over the spag Bol. šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Grace should write a cookbook on how NOT to cook. Iā€™ve never seen one thing sheā€™s made that looks appetising. crappy packet of processed grated cheese over the spag Bol. šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢
She hasnā€™t a bloody clue her food looks revolting šŸ¤® sheā€™s a disaster with everything she needs to make her page private and get a job

• Haha
She didnā€™t have time to have lunch!?

EAE89D3E-5DCC-4EE0-8D85-9AADF2793448.jpeg

---
Tiny bit of porridge is supposed to feed them all and she eats the leftovers? Lies Lies lies lies

If she was eating that little sheā€™d pass out.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That feckin runninā€™ vest. She was called out on TikTok for how ridiculous she looks and she still wears it. Tallaght security at its best

• Haha
Reactions: 28
That feckin runninā€™ vest. She was called out on TikTok for how ridiculous she looks and she still wears it. Tallaght security at its best
Yeah someone said state of it she responded by saying it wasnā€™t a fashion accessory but a running vest they said youā€™re not running a marathon šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
She looks absolutely ridiculous I would be mortified if she was my family or friend carry on of her

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ah come on now, a four course meal is essential nutrition to keep a body fuelled for a 3km shuffle. The running vest is critical to hold the nourishment.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She said she was sticking to 3km to ā€œwork on her paceā€
Last 3 3kms
January 15th 8.41
January 16th 8.52
January 20th 8.59
Does working on your pace not generally mean get faster, not slower each time šŸ¤£ :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Yeah someone said state of it she responded by saying it wasnā€™t a fashion accessory but a running vest they said youā€™re not running a marathon šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
She looks absolutely ridiculous I would be mortified if she was my family or friend carry on of her
Genuine question-what is a running vest for? Is it just for holding things in so you don't need a bag?

Reactions: 13
Genuine question-what is a running vest for? Is it just for holding things in so you don't need a bag?
usually keys, phone etc, LIke I always have to bring something for my lips when running, when I used to proper run run I used one of these: https://www.decathlon.ie/p/302460-11585-adjustable-running-belt-for-phone-plum.html
and if it was a super super long run I'd use one of these for water, https://www.decathlon.ie/p/323871-27082-running-250-ml-bottle-belt-number-holder.html (always felt like a prick though)otherwise I'd run holding a bottle

Reactions: 6
Thanks to you and all others for ye're answers.That makes sense.
plus when you're doing proper runs you sometimes have hats and gloves on for the first bit if it's cold, you need to make sure they're thin material so you can stash them away later, also I'd wear thin layers, so sports bra, thin running t shirt, thin running t shirt, thin running jacket, means I could take them off and tie them around my waist on long runs, I used to always overheat. Its why I laugh at grease trotting around in crappy runners, normal socks, a non supportive sports bra and a fleece...no matter what you pace is, if you're doing a long enough run you'd sweat your balls off in a fleece and the luas security vest she wears.

• Heart
  • Haha
We have seen her walks she strolls and her runs are fast walks
You would think after years going to the gym sheā€™s be some what fit and be able to move more over weight or not
Iā€™ve seen some over weight people who are fit and can move sheā€™s out of breathe walking up the stairs

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.