Faces by Grace #114 30 hard? she did tepid 4, Insta career is on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah someone said state of it she responded by saying it wasn’t a fashion accessory but a running vest they said you’re not running a marathon 😂😂
She looks absolutely ridiculous I would be mortified if she was my family or friend carry on of her
And her running is laughable. It’s a shuffle. She expects to win an award and kips needs to hold her hand. She’s bleeping touched in the head this one.
---
Hubby marathon runs only uses them on long runs ie 10 miles/ 15k approx
I used to Run 5 and 10 ks for fun - charity runs that kinda thing -I never needed a securihee vest pouch like our big baby grace - most leggings have a side pocket for your car key or house key and I used a Velcro arm pouch for my phone.
---
Wow amazing contenT from one of Irelands top influencers today. One post of her swehheee moonface with her security swat vest - is she in a SWAT team now? 🤣😂🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The big baby can’t take any criticism whatsoever so she has a temper tantrum like a giant toddler and turned off all comments on ALL HER TIKTOK POSTS. She’s pathetic. I can’t wait to see her demise. She’s brought it on herself.
D647FEF2-4776-4D8C-B9B3-8B233BD77E2E.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How can she look at that pic and not see that she looks like a bloody eejit?
Ihs noh a fashion statement Oi told yiz 🥴
---
The big baby can’t take any criticism whatsoever so she has a temper tantrum like a giant toddler and turned off all comments on ALL HER TIKTOK POSTS. She’s pathetic. I can’t wait to see her demise. She’s brought it on herself. View attachment 2703832
I can’t believe she still has all comments off. This isn’t feasible in her “line of work”. Cringing for her 😳

Reactions: 21
Sorry if this has been mentioned but did anyone notice Jen had the same Ninja giveaway back in December? Is it normal to run the same giveaway with different people at different times? Or did Greasy forgehh as usual??

• Haha
Sorry if this has been mentioned but did anyone notice Jen had the same Ninja giveaway back in December? Is it normal to run the same giveaway with different people at different times? Or did Greasy forgehh as usual??
I was thinking the same. I’m guessing it was supposed to be around the same time but our grease was too busy scratching her hole.

Reactions: 11
I was thinking the same. I’m guessing it was supposed to be around the same time but our grease was too busy scratching her hole.
She was BUSY in her “b’office” having naps and manifesting, and trying on her plastic leather boots and twirling in the mirror. 😂🤣😂

• Haha
And her running is laughable. It’s a shuffle. She expects to win an award and kips needs to hold her hand. She’s bleeping touched in the head this one.
---

I used to Run 5 and 10 ks for fun - charity runs that kinda thing -I never needed a securihee vest pouch like our big baby grace - most leggings have a side pocket for your car key or house key and I used a Velcro arm pouch for my phone.
---
Wow amazing contenT from one of Irelands top influencers today. One post of her swehheee moonface with her security swat vest - is she in a SWAT team now? 🤣😂🤣
more like the A Team

Reactions: 1
Yip looks like she was a month late with the competition as Jen was December 19th but she will just say she was off to Canada, like the rest of us before we go on annual leave make sure our work is finished or covered etc , this one needs to be studied for how lazy she really is .....

She doesn’t even own a Ninja hers is a Salter it’s on her tick tock making poached eggs!

Reactions: 6
What on earth is she carrying around in the big running vest for 3km?!
All she needs is her phone and house/car key. You can fit that into a side pocket of your leggings although I don’t think WB leggings have side pockets. Otherwise there are plenty of discrete phone holders you can get, even in Penneys. Also why was she wearing a big hoody for a run, no wonder she was red faced. Most people at parkrun yesterday morning were in T-shirts, it wasn’t a cold morning for running.

Reactions: 12
I genuinely think it would've been a prize in the lead up to Xmas to advertise Arnotts and she said she couldn't do it because of Canada. I don't hink she'd be able to use the ninja and then gift it as a prize 🤢

I mean, she's lazy and ridiculous but she's not that bad. Siobhan O Hagan on the other hand 👀

Reactions: 7
I genuinely think it would've been a prize in the lead up to Xmas to advertise Arnotts and she said she couldn't do it because of Canada. I don't hink she'd be able to use the ninja and then gift it as a prize 🤢

I mean, she's lazy and ridiculous but she's not that bad. Siobhan O Hagan on the other hand 👀
But she’s claiming she used the ninja but as above, has a different brand. So I’m just wondering is she lying as usual?

Reactions: 4
But she’s claiming she used the ninja but as above, has a different brand. So I’m just wondering is she lying as usual?
I'd say she is lying about using the ninja for "months" an easily disprovable lie since she shares every mundane fart that enters her brain 🙄
As if she could actually afford a ninja without it being gifted 🤭

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.