Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

caramelsq

VIP Member
I think it’s unfair to criticise Ann’s house. Maybe she can’t afford new things? She was widowed relatively young and it’s hard doing life on your own after that.
What is a shame is that her horrible daughters don’t get her a few nice new bits. Seeing as she appears to be so generous towards them.

• Heart
Reactions: 98

Skinner

VIP Member
She says the car is automatic "obviously"
She loves an oul ottho matthick car. I still laugh to myself over my last thread title. The car is OTTHO MATTHICK, it's HYDRO MATTHICK, why it's Grease lightening

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 81

Glitzychick

Thread suggestion…Anne keeping her fed, insta career is dead and the only thing she has going for her is this tattle thread

• Haha
Reactions: 78

Ginnyjo

VIP Member
30 hard going as well as 28lbs in 28 days, another of her well thought out health kicks.

Having serious throw backs in my head about this one. Remember when she admitted to going for naps while the kids were in their room(s)? Her naps where she puts ear plugs in and eye mask on… and the kids were a lot younger as well. Mental.
Remember when she said she slept with earplugs in to get a good night's sleep when her kids were young?

You'd swear she was a surgeon who needed a full night's sleep before her tough shift in work.

Remember the baby jail she sat outside of, filming Hayden eating fluff.

Remember when she locked herself in her boffice filming shit when the kids were home without any other adults, not like she had hours while they were in full-time care to actually film shit.

Remember she took that voucher for herself from smyths and tried to come online claiming the poor mouth, while spending thousands on herself and her indulgences

Remember when she talked about giving her hand me down Dyson, kettle, clothes to her sister/sister in law when she was gifted free stuff that she already had

Remember when she pretended she bought Anne a new TV for Christmas, turns out a lot of influceshitters were gifted one

Remember when she advertised the give yourself the shits coffee while pregnant, then admitted she lied in the ad, as she'd never tried it.

She's never changed, she's always been a lazy chav who has never had a proper job and robs a living.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

Milk_no_sugar

I realise we are on a gossip forum but this is an awful thing to say, too far in my opinion. Reading that about yourself could truly send you into a spiral.

Sorry but if that was my life I’d kill myslef. It looks pretty shite to me. There’s No joy in her life. She’s not contenh ah all, who would want to be her? She never spends proper time with her husband and kids, no real actual hobbies, never wants to be with her poor kids, she must hate her life, the only time she’s smiling or happy is when she is at an event or eating her body weight in free food.

Reactions: 62

LennonRoad

VIP Member
Who da fuckkkkk do you tink you are sending me messages like dah?
See you and your business ? Yewwe watch
Yewwe havnt a fuckin clue wha I go threw in my lyfe
The necckkkkkkkkkk a you sayin dah abouh meeeeee
De fuckin cheek a ya
The neccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkk

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 62

dothprotesttoomuch

Chatty Member
Ok enough bashing the kids. One of my daughters is a similar age to hers and she also looks like shite. She picks her own clothes from her wardrobe and dresses herself. I can’t face the argument so leave her at it. Grease is probably facing the same in her house.
This 👏🏼 Thread 👏🏼 Is 👏🏼 Not 👏🏼 About 👏🏼 You 👏🏼

Honestly. Every few comments or so.

And NO ONE is bashing the kids.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

Flower45

VIP Member
I'm in shock she posted a pic of her tummy the same evening Dom posted hers. She has something seriously seriously wrong with her. Only the most disgusting, vile person would do that. I sometimes think the post about her kids are ott but this would seriously worry me. She has no capacity to feel empathy for anyone it's a huge red flag. This is imo the worst thing she has ever done. Like a pic if her tummy!

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Madamex

VIP Member
We're the ones doing the 30 hard breaking our backs trying to keep this thread funny and entertaining.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

CailínBeag

VIP Member
Jesus, I hate all this talk about the kids.

Yes, their mother posts them on SM - they don't have a choice in it.

We don't need to feed into it though, it's bad enough that their mother exposes them online without them having zero clue at the scale of their exposure, never mind having actual strangers saying the bombed out kids in Gaza are better dressed. Jesus christ like. That's the stuff that gives tattle a bad name. Give S another few years and she'll have a phone, her friends will have a phone, and all of this will be out there.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
I think in the grand scheme of things Grace, you could have suffered on in Silence with your hot water bottle without posting it tonight. THE most disingenuous cnut. She actually revolts me.

• Heart
Reactions: 49