Faces by Grace #113 Baby grace is a big disgrace, taping her tits all over the place...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get you now. TUSLA have more on their plate than kids seeing their creche more than their parents. Do you think that all kids were home for the two weeks Christmas break from school because they were not. Working parents had to put their kids back in creche or childcare on January 2nd. Don’t paint all parent who need childcare with the same crappy brush as Grease.
Your absolutely correct, her kids would never meet the criteria for TUSLA. But as other posters have pointed out to you neither @jazzbot nor anyone else mentioned the kids being in crèche. You jumped to conclusions. Put your kids in a crèche or don't but own your decision and don't be biting the heads off us. Nobody on here cares because your not pimping them on insta or pretending you do a day's work like Grease.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It's funny because she plead for years that what she does is 'work' and a 'proper job'. While we always suspected she did jack tit, this stupid challenge just concreted the fact. She classes making coffee, eahhing, walking, and plonking on the settee in the middle of an afternoon as 'work'. Deluded. Also she was in the car after her 3km this morning. So she drove somewhere to shuffle huff and puff 3 kilometres!? .. 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not defending the enablers at all but the fear of social welfare sniffing around would terrify me if it was within my family. I’d be grabbing those two kids every chance I got to make sure they were fed, clean, engaged with. It would be so hard not to. Forget Greasy the kids are innocent caught up in this mess.
Yup, we can give out about the enablers all we want, there's a couple of kids at the heart of this.

Reactions: 3
If she's able to stay in her exercise clothes all day then she isn't working up a sweat. I know, I know, we are all shocked 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
there has been no improvement in her fitness levels which really shows she isn’t trying or working hard when she does work out. there would be a natural increase in ability. same with food she is no hit and miss she has not and will not see the benefits.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.