Faces by Grace #113 Baby grace is a big disgrace, taping her tits all over the place...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if this was actually intended as a thread suggestion, but congratulations to @spotlight. Your prize is the used tit tape from one of Grease's now extremely rare paid ads!*

*We recommend you put it on straight and do NOT follow Greasy's instructional video:

diddy1.jpeg

Thread #112 Recap:

With the influencing collabs flooding in, your girl took time out of her busy schedule to film a perkys ad/competition, where one lucky winner will get a strip of tit tape sent out to them. A whole strip! Your girl has yet to announce the winner 🥴

She also launched a WB competition. Your girl has yet to announce the winner 🥴

🇨🇦
Grease's long awaited trip to Canada had us all wondering if we'd be able to cope with her holiday spam! With memories of the honeymoon where your girl and Kips dropped 10k rocking Florida's financial district and boarding an old cruise liner following an admission they didn't bother to research, we had high hopes that CANADA would be would bring us countless laughs! While it started out strong, (Kips spotted drinking bottled beer at the gate - chavtastic!) , we were left bitterly disappointed as we got barely any updates. In what only can be described as 'you can take the girl out of Tallaght', we were treated to the Mongey clan dining out in what looked like trucker stops and fast food places. Your girl told us that she drank everyday of the holiday. Now that explains why she dragged her mother along, she needed a babysitter! We were also treated to them stomping around various spots miles away from downtown looking like they're about to set a Luas on fire on the mean streets of some suburb in the back arse of nowhere (credit: @roo689). While we acknowledged Grease was visiting the Crisp packet's family, it was hard to believe she didn't spend much time exploring or creating content.

On the plus side, we saw lots of footage of the kids engaged and pandered to. Probably by the other adults on the trip as Kips and Grease have a terrible habit of forgetting they have kids and acting like two single teenagers while at home.

Don't think there was much else? If there was I missed it because I fell asleep 😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
She is clearly not wearing underwear with those leggings.. is that her choice or is one not supposed to wear underwear with gym gear these days? genuine question

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Just watched that TikTok, so she's back on a low carb diet and will be doing 2 x 45 min workouts daily for 30 days straight. Sounds like a fab idea Greasy!

The WB 'crop' is so tight it's squishing her tits to bejesus and making them look like a rack Pamela Anderson would be jealous of.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She is clearly not wearing underwear with those leggings.. is that her choice or is one not supposed to wear underwear with gym gear these days? genuine question
That’s between you and your gee. Or not. I don’t think you’ll be arrested, just embarrassed. Good gym gear is squat proof. Wearing leggings as trousers out and about should be a crime. You know spring is on the way when you see someones’ arse in the sunlight.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The belly in the knickers and bra is not the belly in the gym. Full fat milk in the shake. Like who is she kidding 🤦🤦

Reactions: 18
Just watched that TikTok, so she's back on a low carb diet and will be doing 2 x 45 min workouts daily for 30 days straight. Sounds like a fab idea Greasy!
One thing she does very well is crash diet.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That’s between you and your gee. Or not. I don’t think you’ll be arrested, just embarrassed. Good gym gear is squat proof. Wearing leggings as trousers out and about should be a crime. You know spring is on the way when you see someones’ arse in the sunlight.
Christ Greasy in her see through WB rag with no underwear, god bless whoever is behind her in class the day they rip. They'll see the raw mongey crater in all it's glory.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
That picture on tic tok is NOT what she looks like.
Can someone post the rest I'm not on tic tok.

Reactions: 1
I feel like its more appropriate to say one thing she fails at is a crash diet. She will have given up by next weekend.
I think she’ll be like a rake by the summer, and back to exactly the same shape this time next year.

Reactions: 1

How many days do you reckon she will actually do? She’s already cut it down from 75 hard to 30 hard.

Scales here seems to suggest she’s 100.6kg

Reactions: 12
The video of her in the underwear completely filtered because she looked treble the size in the pic from yesterday taken by dom

Reactions: 23
She’s doing 30 hard

2 - 45 min work outs per day
1 indoor gym 1 walk
Low carb
High protein
She’s 100kg so 15 stone 10 and a half pounds

• Wow
Reactions: 4
These “challenges” she does and talking about “challenges” gives me the absolute ick. Can she not just say she’s doing a diet and increasing her exercise? Why does it have to be a challenge?? No one has asked her to do it, she’s not been challenged to do anything!

Reactions: 25
also they are not deadlifts, she'll do her back in again and be horizontal in 30 days

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.