Faces by Grace #113 Baby grace is a big disgrace, taping her tits all over the place...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grace honestly has to be the worst influencer going.. absolutely robbing a living. Those 2 most recent posts- my 16 yr old niece gets more likes / interactions on her posts than this so called content creator.

Reactions: 18
They're actually very alike. Lazy, filthy, robbing a living and both hate their kids.
Oh really I haven’t heard of her one lazy slob is enough for me 😂😂
I follow a few threads here for different reasons but I couldn’t deal with another Grace 🤣🤣
---
Grace honestly has to be the worst influencer going.. absolutely robbing a living. Those 2 most recent posts- my 16 yr old niece gets more likes / interactions on her posts than this so called content creator.
She absolutely is and she’s holding on to it for dear life
She’s an absolute embarrassment at this stage and needs to give it up
She can’t be making that much now she’s no paid work only WB and how they still have a contract with her is beyond me
Maxi must work over time for her getting her the scraps 😂😂

Reactions: 10
Even Gina Daly Dish was at the Penenys event. Hopefully Grace is blacklisted at last.
I was thinking that after seeing Gina’s stories, she said it was her first invite to a Penney’s event..she must have got Grace’s invite. At least Gina owns her size and dresses for her figure unlike Greasy

Reactions: 9
Oh really I haven’t heard of her one lazy slob is enough for me 😂😂
I follow a few threads here for different reasons but I couldn’t deal with another Grace 🤣🤣
---
Her thread is hilarious, but she's the gift that just keeps giving.

The WB stuff she has on her today looks like it's welded on to her, or she launched herself into it from the top of her wardrobes 🥴
Lady bits probably screaming for mercy.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The WB stuff she has on her today looks like it's welded on to her, or she launched herself into it from the top of her wardrobes 🥴
Lady bits probably screaming for mercy.
Smug face on her 😡she looks like she’s some waist belt on her waist Is tiny
Shocking editing as usual

Reactions: 4
Ok I didn't think saying i find a 4 year old having an double bed a bit odd such a controversial topic.
Obviously it was my opinion on the matter 🤗
Let's continue....
don’t find it odd at all. I got my 2/3 year old one when I moved him to a bed. Made hopping in with him so much easier, especially for nights he is not well etc. and it’s great if anyone is staying over. I think if the space is there for a 4ft/double it’s a better option than a single 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Hahahahaha

She’s flah ouh posting videos of her now in changed clothes after the gym

Dirty witch we see you

I think those ‘Do you not shower/ change your clothes after the gym?” Comments hit home with her

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hahahahaha

Dirty witch we see you

I think those ‘Do you not shower/ change your clothes after the gym?” Comments hit home with her
Absolutely they did all of them hit home because they are real questions on something she posted and not someone being a troll as she thinks
She has absolutely no self awareness and everyone else is wrong and she’s right

Reactions: 11
Hahahahaha

Dirty witch we see you

You have to wonder how you reach your thirties without knowing what very very basic hygiene is.

I have said it before, but I would bet the kids are sent to their (shared) room at night, and left to their own devices as regards teeth being brushed, having a wash or whatever.

No wonder they always look like waifs, and of course dressed in rags. 🙁

Reactions: 12
You have to wonder how you reach your thirties without knowing what very very basic hygiene is.

I have said it before, but I would bet the kids are sent to their (shared) room at night, and left to their own devices as regards teeth being brushed, having a wash or whatever.

No wonder they always look like waifs, and of course dressed in rags. 🙁
I often wonder about the kids hygiene and welfare too. Seeing the state of Greasy stomping around like a stinking scruff you wouldn’t be filled with confidence.

Reactions: 12
I often wonder about the kids hygiene and welfare too. Seeing the state of Greasy stomping around who always looks like a stinking scruff.
i think that’s why so many family members step in and mind the kids they know she’s not even capable of looking after herself never mind the kids but they’re not doing her any favours
She needs to grow the duck up

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.