Faces by Grace #113 Baby grace is a big disgrace, taping her tits all over the place...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i think that’s why so many family members step in and mind the kids they know she’s not even capable of looking after herself never mind the kids but they’re not doing her any favours
She needs to grow the duck up
this is what's wrong with the overgrown baby! they need step in but with a pair of steel toecaps to her hole and waken her up a bit. she is a lazy, overindulged self obsessed lump.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I mean, she was happy to post herself lounging in bed - where else - while Sienna was still up.
Cos y'know SHE had jet lag.

That's all that counted. Me me me. 🙄

Reactions: 15
this is what's wrong with the overgrown baby! they need step in but with a pair of steel toecaps to her hole and waken her up a bit. she is a lazy, overindulged self obsessed lump.
Oh absolutely they do
She must be most unlikable person on sm and she can’t cope with anything other than gobshites blowing smoke up her hole
god help her if she has to get a real job

Reactions: 16
I mean, she was happy to post herself lounging in bed - where else - while Sienna was still up.
Cos y'know SHE had jet lag.

That's all that counted. Me me me. 🙄
And happy to post herself laying on a sun lounger while the young one picked up the dogs poo 🥴 and she yapping into her phone. What a disgrace.

Not defending the enablers at all but the fear of social welfare sniffing around would terrify me if it was within my family. I’d be grabbing those two kids every chance I got to make sure they were fed, clean, engaged with. It would be so hard not to. Forget Greasy the kids are innocent caught up in this mess.

Reactions: 4
Not defending the enablers at all but the fear of social welfare sniffing around would terrify me if it was within my family. I’d be grabbing those two kids every chance I got to make sure they were fed, clean, engaged with. It would be so hard not to. Forget Greasy the kids are innocent caught up in this mess.
What are you on about? Do you really think she’s on the dole? Because there is no way that she is.

I think she means social services or similar
I get you now. TUSLA have more on their plate than kids seeing their creche more than their parents. Do you think that all kids were home for the two weeks Christmas break from school because they were not. Working parents had to put their kids back in creche or childcare on January 2nd. Don’t paint all parent who need childcare with the same crappy brush as Grease.

Reactions: 9
You’ve totally taken me up wrong. I’m saying if I had kids in my family that I was concerned about I wouldn’t be able to turn a blind eye and I understand why the enablers facilitate baby Grease and her lazy ways (even though it’s making HER worse). Because they don’t want the kids to suffer.

• Heart
I get you now. TUSLA have more on their plate than kids seeing their creche more than their parents. Do you think that all kids were home for the two weeks Christmas break from school because they were not. Working parents had to put their kids back in creche or childcare on January 2nd. Don’t paint all parent who need childcare with the same crappy brush as Grease.
She didn't mention childcare? She referenced the children's overall appearance (to people watching online) and how Grace interacts with them?

Reactions: 13
She didn't mention childcare? She referenced the children's overall appearance (to people watching online) and how Grace interacts with them?
There is a 17 year old in custody for violent disorder at the moment. That’s what TUSLA are dealing with, not kids dressed in Penneys clothes with unbrushed hair. Leave the kids out of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It's like as if someone is forcing her to document her 30 hard JOURNEY and she is doing the bare minimum as a box ticking exercise. Did she even read the ten pages of her non fiction book? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's like as if someone is forcing her to document her 30 hard JOURNEY and she is doing the bare minimum as a box ticking exercise. Did she even read the ten pages of her non fiction book? 🙄
This challenge has completely exposed her as a lazy lump. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There is a 17 year old in custody for violent disorder at the moment. That’s what TUSLA are dealing with, not kids dressed in Penneys clothes with unbrushed hair. Leave the kids out of it.
I'm aware what TUSLA have to deal with? I was simply mentioning what that member was likely referring to.

This challenge has completely exposed her as a lazy lump. 🤣
It really has. I'd say she's been advised (told) to up her content game to stay relevant, but even with a structured challenge that would give her content/eyes/interaction, she had proven that she just can't be arsed.
The lack of pr invites and minimal collabs make it obvious that companies/agencies are slowly wising up. She's a liability to be associated with.

Reactions: 9
It really has. I'd say she's been advised (told) to up her content game to stay relevant, but even with a structured challenge that would give her content/eyes/interaction, she had proven that she just can't be arsed.
The lack of pr invites and minimal collabs make it obvious that companies/agencies are slowly wising up. She's a liability to be associated with.
It also proves that there’s no way she can follow any sort of consistent routine despite not working. The fact she should have the added motivation of creating content doesn’t keep her consistent either!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Maxi could be trying to get her some work , could be a sports brand or some lifestyle thing and 30 hard is her audition ...if it is she is failing and it was a terrible idea ...

Reactions: 5
Not to even get into exercise or steps but I’ve just finished a 5k. I’m the same weight as Greasy, same build, hate exercise and it took me 42 mins. 10.10 mins a KM. I am dripping with sweat! How on earth she stays in those clothes!!!! 🤢 I feel rotten! Turns my stomach

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Not to even get into exercise or steps but I’ve just finished a 5k. I’m the same weight as Greasy, same build, hate exercise and it took me 42 mins. 10.10 mins a KM. I am dripping with sweat! How on earth she stays in those clothes!!!! 🤢 I feel rotten! Turns my stomach
The minute your body starts to cool down you're freezing as well in the damp clothing.

In what universe is Porridge low carb.
30 hard me hole, it’s just her normal days

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.