Faces by Grace #111 Off to London Grease did go, with a belly full of cheese and her boobs hanging low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, that outfit for the OPENING NIGHT of a show in the BG is just horrible. She has absolutely zero style. If she's been "doing absolutely nothing" as she put it, then could she not at least have put in a bit of effort!!! Christ.

Also, can't help but wonder if she's still doing the aware run? She has no posts on her grid about it, and other than their original post announcing her launching it she hasn't been included in any of their posts. I know they got loads of negative feedback on that original post and ended up disabling comments on the post, so maybe they told her it was OK & they didn't want her promotion anymore (they said themselves to someone on here that it wasn't a paid gig...so it would be easier to just walk away from for them.)
She should have worn the white sheet again, for the lols. No, wait, it was too glam 🤣

What is the point in giving free tickets to all these people? I presume everyone in that area, at the tables, has freebies.
It really puts me off buying tickets when I see that. Theatre tickets are expensive!

I know in her case it's the only time the kids get to go anywhere. But it definitely doesn't encourage me to spend money on BUYING tickets. Ugh.

Reactions: 14
the actual state of her, can she not even brush her daughters hair? must have gotten the luas in
The absolute head on her stuffing her face.

Marty Whelan is an absolute gentleman I served him a few times back in the day in an old job. Lovely lovely man

• Heart
Reactions: 12
IMG_4156.jpeg

The sour puss. And her scoffing her free food and chucking the free wine

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I’d say she had no choice , everyone had kids there. From the Bord Gais stories it looks like shes making sure to avail of the free food and wine though 🙈
Everyone looks very dressed up. Men in actual suits behind her. State of her! Was she trying to get talking to Marty? A fellow celeb 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm sure evoke or some other rag will have an article on the night with photos of the same old faces attending. I wonder will she make the list. We can see what everyone else is wearing then.
I just heard an ad on the radio for the aware run, sponsored by Cadbury. She'll definitely turn up hoping for a free bar of dairy milk

Reactions: 10
how does she look in the mirror and think yeah i look good.
If i was taking my mother out and turned up like that with a jumper that looks like I slept in it for a month, she would give me a mouthful and tell me shes not going anywhere with me dressed like that!

Reactions: 19
Is that a sippy cup on the table as well?

I can’t decide if she brought it full to avoid buying the kids a drink or brought it empty to fill it with wine for her when she gets home….

im thinking the latter

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh my GOD! Dragged through a bush backwards again.
View attachment 2614687
I can’t! Absolutely mortified for her.
The spanx must be thread bare and see through. Awful with the manky boots! Is that jumper belong to Kips?

bet she portrays bringing Anne to these as a re-payment for raising her kids 🥊
This is what she wore to the Good Glow event on Sunday, along with the leather jakeh

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
The spanx seem to be new, they are moto instead of the plain ones. (This is the journalism you come here for😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The spanx seem to be new, they are moto instead of the plain ones. (This is the journalism you come here for😂)
No she's always had the moto ones, I know because I got mine around the same time a couple of years ago. I've worn mine a fraction of the times she has and the coating is coming off between the thighs so hers must be threadbare at this stage !

• Sick
FFS we went to this on Tuesday night with our daughter, paid a small fortune for tickets but it was a Birthday treat. We booked midweek so we could afford better tickets aswell, so frustrating to see this 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 21
If she had even put on a top and a blazer with the spanx and those goddawful boots it would have looked better than a ratty fleece.

In fairness, these press launches/industry nights are not uncommon in the theatre industry its just Ireland is such a tiny place we end up with any hun on a PR list grabbing their free nights out. It bugs me that the likes of her who appreciate nothing and wouldn't ever support the arts in any way unless it was free.

Reactions: 14
The top looks like one you throw on at home when you need to get sh1t done. You absolutely do not wear that out to a theatre! I'm actually going to my local theatre tonight for a carol service and again next week for the local panto and I'll be dressed up in dresses, knee high flat boots and a good coat. She has shown lately that she has no sense of style or appropriateness in what she wears.

I can't believe she hasn't mentioned the Aware run! Even if she does mention it today, it's too late. Most people have made their plans for the weekend at this stage and if you are a runner you've most likely already planned out your runs this week.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.