Faces by Grace #111 Off to London Grease did go, with a belly full of cheese and her boobs hanging low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Why do they get free tickets to BorGosh as she’d say - musicals?
4 tickets are over 270€
Makes me very annoyed as regular families work hard for BIG treats like this for a family
Wouldn’t Rock up in a fuckin bobbled mans geansaí either

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
The poor kids look wrecked too no effort made sienna hair?🥹 creased clothes her jumper should be in the bin my god she looks a wreck how could she leave the house like that herself and the poor kids shocked really 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I’d love to burn those boots. She looks like she just crawled out of bed
Oh my GOD! Dragged through a bush backwards again.
View attachment 2614687
I can’t! Absolutely mortified for her.
The spanx must be thread bare and see through. Awful with the manky boots! Is that jumper belong to Kips?

bet she portrays bringing Anne to these as a re-payment for raising her kids 🥊

Reactions: 9
The poor kids look wrecked too no effort made sienna hair?🥹 creased clothes her jumper should be in the bin my god she looks a wreck how could she leave the house like that herself and the poor kids shocked really 🤦‍♀️
The kids look unwell. Constantly. She’s so greedy and self serving she really doesn’t give a shite. They genuinely look like Victorian ghost children. While fathead is well fed and watered, wearing the worlds most offensive shiny cheap boots with a FLEECE. Zero style, zero brains, zero parenting capabilities, shallow end of the gene pool.
Gimme dah, stuff for me kids? Gimme dah as well

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I called that jumper a Tom Creen around the house jumper, cause that's the only place I'd wear it, cleaning and putting the bins out. Actually i wouldn't even wear it cause Its like something my hubby would throw out in the bin, not even good enough for thr charity shop.
Absolutely mortified for her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Wow, that outfit for the OPENING NIGHT of a show in the BG is just horrible. She has absolutely zero style. If she's been "doing absolutely nothing" as she put it, then could she not at least have put in a bit of effort!!! Christ.

Also, can't help but wonder if she's still doing the aware run? She has no posts on her grid about it, and other than their original post announcing her launching it she hasn't been included in any of their posts. I know they got loads of negative feedback on that original post and ended up disabling comments on the post, so maybe they told her it was OK & they didn't want her promotion anymore (they said themselves to someone on here that it wasn't a paid gig...so it would be easier to just walk away from for them.)

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I called that jumper a Tom Creen around the house jumper, cause that's the only place I'd wear it, cleaning and putting the bins out. Actually i wouldn't even wear it cause Its like something my hubby would throw out in the bin, not even good enough for thr charity shop.
Absolutely mortified for her.
It's a fine jumper for mucking out stables. I could do with one, hope she posts an AF link 🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’d say she had no choice , everyone had kids there. From the Bord Gais stories it looks like shes making sure to avail of the free food and wine though 🙈
bleeping hell the puss on her!!

on one hand disgusted this waste of space got free tickets to a show that’s nearly sold out at this point (so doesn’t need the advertising and I’ve just spent over 200 quid on 3 tickets) but on the other hand those poor kids literally get nothing. God knows what disaster this Canada trip will be like…..

knowing her intelligence levels she probably thinks Canada is in the southern hemisphere and it’s summertime

Reactions: 7
I’d say she had no choice , everyone had kids there. From the Bord Gais stories it looks like shes making sure to avail of the free food and wine though 🙈
Is that Marty morrissey beside her? Mortified for her that everyone is dressed up and she looks like she came in off the streets looking for food.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
the actual state of her, can she not even brush her daughters hair? must have gotten the luas in

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.