Faces by Grace #111 Off to London Grease did go, with a belly full of cheese and her boobs hanging low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Kswiss2020 for the winning thread title!!! 🥳🥳🥳

Full title, edited for decency 😉
Off to London Grease did go, with a belly full of cheese and her tits hanging low.

Grace did London. Or at least the hotel room. Get your minds out of the gutter! She was alone and ate cheese. Apparently she was the premiere for Wonka but all we were told was it's 'greah.'

She went to a kids' Christmas event (with her own kids!!!) but forgot to put on their warm coats, hats, scarves and gloves even though it's been Baltic for days.

She has done the sum total of zero promotion for the Aware run which is happening this weekend. It seems she hasn't been to the gym or gone for a run in some time either.

She's off to Canada soon. The Gimme Dahs are wondering whether or not the kids will get a visit from Santa. Smart money is on 'no.'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Congratulations @Kswiss2020 for the winning thread title!!! 🥳🥳🥳

Full title, edited for decency 😉
Off to London Grease did go, with a belly full of cheese and her tits hanging low.

Grace did London. Or at least the hotel room. Get your minds out of the gutter! She was alone and ate cheese. Apparently she was the premiere for Wonka but all we were told was it's 'greah.'

She went to a kids' Christmas event (with her own kids!!!) but forgot to put on their warm coats, hats, scarves and gloves even though it's been Baltic for days.

She has done the sum total of zero promotion for the Aware run which is happening this weekend. It seems she hasn't been to the gym or gone for a run in some time either.

She's off to Canada soon. The Gimme Dahs are wondering whether or not the kids will get a visit from Santa. Smart money is on 'no.'
My first title!! I’m honoured 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Aware posted today about the run and even they didn't mention her being there as ambassador. You know they say about some people everything they touch turns to gold, liherallly everything she touches turns to tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why are those kids out in the freezing cold without a proper coat . A little light denim jacket on Sienna and then tells everyone Sienna said it was freezing but worth it🙈. I thought she was gifted a whole range of skiwear from Lidl , surely she could have put them in those coats . She really doesn’t care !

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I'm still in shock from Sienna being freezing, broke my heart 😢 how can no one close to Grease pull her up on her parenting?

Reactions: 8
Oh my GOD! Dragged through a bush backwards again.
1F8B674D-8D26-4981-9355-EE316446246B.jpeg

I can’t! Absolutely mortified for her.
The spanx must be thread bare and see through. Awful with the manky boots! Is that jumper belong to Kips?

bet she portrays bringing Anne to these as a re-payment for raising her kids 🥊

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Oh my GOD! Dragged through a bush backwards again.
View attachment 2614687
I can’t! Absolutely mortified for her.
The spanx must be thread bare and see through. Awful with the manky boots! Is that jumper belong to Kips?

bet she portrays bringing Anne to these as a re-payment for raising her kids 🥊
Are they barbies or sindy’s boots 👢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.