Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tubslife

She should have advertised she wasn't accepting payment and paid her entry fee. She could have put the link up everyday She went for a run and asked for a donation aiming for more after each run. She could have asked people entering to train with her and promoted that way. There was so much she could have done. She is lazy.
At 18 I was pregnant and in a physically abusive and controlling relationship. I was homeless and raising a child in woman's shelters. I am in my 40s now married, a home owner, children and currently studying nursing. I faught hard for my life and yet this waster is on 2fm crying about a break up in Australia. She is a disgusting human being.

• Heart
Reactions: 65

jazzbot

VIP Member
Years ago I was at a charity run where Bressie was the BA. It may very well have been Aware actually! He was there early, chatting to everyone, taking photos, wishing everyone good luck, people cracking jokes with him. Did the group warm up and helped the trainers leading it get everyone pumped. During the race I was near him briefly and he was talking to people around him. When he was finished he went back to the finish line area and cheered people on including the walkers. That was just on the day across a 2 hour period. That’s what is expected of a BA Grace. Someone who actually cares about the cause they’re supporting. She didn’t do 1% of that.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Without spending too long on this, but the day that it is, I feel compelled to post that this site (as some would have you believe) is not full of nasty people. It exists to give people a voice who are otherwise silenced when they express their views. Silenced by being blocked, labelled or mocked. That's not true, if anything we all here are more concerned for people with mental health difficulties and care that the person appointed to push out that message and encourage fund raising for such an important cause did a good job. We rightfully feel let down because, well, that didn't happen. We have every right to express our disdain because at the end of the day we are the people they are seeking funds from. OK am getting really annoyed now, so that is all. Will lastly say I'm impressed by the number of people outraged at this display and refusing to support a cause who shows such little regard for the views of the people they want to take from the purse of.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Can we all agree Rob Kenny is absolutely trolling her and giving the tattlers access all her movements after the interest in her at last years party! He knows what he’s at, sly bitch. I am here for it though!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Tubslife

Years ago I was at a charity run where Bressie was the BA. It may very well have been Aware actually! He was there early, chatting to everyone, taking photos, wishing everyone good luck, people cracking jokes with him. Did the group warm up and helped the trainers leading it get everyone pumped. During the race I was near him briefly and he was talking to people around him. When he was finished he went back to the finish line area and cheered people on including the walkers. That was just on the day across a 2 hour period. That’s what is expected of a BA Grace. Someone who actually cares about the cause they’re supporting. She didn’t do 1% of that.
What jumps to my mind after reading this. People with serious MH problems are the least selfish people. This is because we never want another person to feel how we do. I am sure there are many here who have their battles and would agree with me. We give to others, sometimes too much, because if we can help stop the pain that we feel for others we will try. Bressie did exactly this and gave his time knowing how it feels to feel so alone in a crowd of people. How it feels to want to stay under your duvet with the lights off and the curtains pulled but instead for one day they might have pushed themselves to do this run. Grace is selfish. Thinks of no one but herself. Did she once say how she felt to be part of a group of people striving for a change? Nope. It was all me me me. All her talking was to encourage herself and no one else. She makes me sick. Anyone struggling, to me you are the strongest people I know. To function everyday and continue with life. I am a stranger but I applaud you. Do not let that selfish ignorant wannabe make you feel any less than the incredible person you are. Keep pushing yourself to do what you can. You don't need 170k Muhammad's to tell you you are amazing. Ps, fuxk Grace 🖕

• Heart
Reactions: 54

KikiDee2121

I came here faster then Usain Bolt!

What in all that’s good & holy 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ The left one is in Galway and the right one’s in Wexford 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Skinner

VIP Member
Ah stop, another 3-4 years? My mam is in her 80s and still looks after us when we visit. Ann has a good few years in her yet, she's healthier than Grace.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

influencethis6

VIP Member
She did get something for being the event ambassador.
She got a slot on the Six o'clock show, but barely referenced Aware / the run.
She also got a slot on 2FM radio show & squandered it rehashing the big break up in Australia ( if I was Kips I'd be pretty pissed off the way she goes on about that ex!)

Did she pay for her / Kips entry fee for the race? Doubtful

And you can be sure she left with a Cadbury hamper.

Agree there may not have been a payment in the usual sense, but she certainly got 'promotion' from it, but she absolutely made a balls of it.

She could & should have been highlighting the race & the services provided by Aware on an almost daily/ at least weekly basis since she was announced as brand ambassador in early November.
She didn't, she literally put up a reminder re registration less than 12 hours before the race.

She does nothing for nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

influencethis6

VIP Member
She really is like a child getting her hand held, was probably Mollycoddled the whole way round.
Oh my God I may keel over with embarrassment! It was a 5k, not a marathon!
She is so molly coddled! Absolutely dope...she needs a fong up the hole!

Guaranteed she is going out tonight!

Reactions: 40

themongey

Chatty Member
Couple of suggestions for Grace bingo today

- kids not in suitable clothing (weather looks awful too)
- she feigns an injury and has to walk it
- her and kips have to go out to celebrate it afterwards leaving the lodgers with Anne

And my wildcard entry
- her and kips wear matching Women’s Best outfits 🤞🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 40