Faces by Grace #111 Off to London Grease did go, with a belly full of cheese and her boobs hanging low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zero sympathy here either.
She's had dozens of opportunities to up her game, asked numerous times what her followers would like to see, and watched her friends eclipse her by posting consistent, decent content- she's not THAT stupid to not realise that she actually has to do the work herself?
She's lazy and entitled.
If I rocked up to a work meeting the way she goes to PR events I'd be out of a job long ago- or relegated to a back room where noone sees me.
The reality is- to be an influencer, people need to want to live like you, look like you, use the products you use, wear the clothes that you wear, and be seen to be productive and inspiring- there is absolutely NOTHING about Grace that would make anyone want to be like her.
Remember she asked for feedback then went crazy at it, saying people were being mean :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.