Faces by Grace #110 Dressed like a hooker, eats like a trucker, she's a freebie grabbing mudder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That list of bought followers is an utter disgrace! Why are no journalists picking up on this? It's fraud at the end of the day. She gets freebies based on her "following" so is actually stealing from company's and no one gives a shite!

Reactions: 15
I don't believe she is not going to events during the day. She has duck all else to do and was getting invitations up to 2 weeks ago. She's up to something. There is now way she would turn down a free feed.
Incoming anxiety

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Why would it be tradition to leave it for the parent to put the star on, they're such selfish cunts, can't even give the kids the star.

Reactions: 18
I thought the comment about the star was so odd. You always see an iconic picture of a child being lifted up to put the star on the tree 😔

No sign of them in any photo, I wonder are they even there this evening

Reactions: 12
Why would it be tradition to leave it for the parent to put the star on, they're such selfish cunts, can't even give the kids the star.
Exactly.
Oh gosh, here's your big moment... FFS 🙄

I don't have kids but my sister's youngest guy is 19, and it's still his job as the 'baby' 😁

Reactions: 12
Hope they use a condom and prevent ever bringing another wee soul into the world when they’ve clearly no interest in their still young kids.😢 Mine are teens and we all love Christmas together but the wonder Christmas holds when they are small is the best. 🎄🥰🥰God what I wouldn’t give to have that gorgeous time before Christmas when they are so excited and the magic and believing and doing trips and all decorating the house and letting them take the lead. 🩷They will never appreciate this because they are selfish narcs the pair of them. 🙄
---
By the way I’d say Grace and Kips are still on the tit so time for their enabling mothers to set them up for life and stop enabling them now. Idiots too. 🙄

Reactions: 19
Does anyone remember the first year they lived there and she was decorating with Sienna, and wouldnt let Sienna put a red decoration on the tree because it didnt match. She took it off and was laughing. Same person who makes her kids share a room so she and that lump can EACH have an office and took away their play area for a second tv and couch. She's disgusting

She probably says stuff like, ah its all about the kids isnt it

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
All Rob Kennys low life clients out in Dublin last night while it was burning, for dinner in the Friends venue. No sign of Greasy. Not because she couldn't get the luas in, because she wasn't invited I'd say. She wouldn't like a riot still her from a free dinner.

Reactions: 17
Straight into the black deals more AF links for greedy Grace. No mention or sign of solidarity towards what happened yesterday. She’s beyond a joke.
Just editing this now to say I spoke to soon.

Reactions: 9
Straight into the black deals more AF links for greedy Grace. No mention or sign of solidarity towards what happened yesterday. She’s beyond a joke.
Just editing this now to say I spoke to soon.
But only after a #af was done 😡

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.