Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jazzbot

VIP Member
Grace reporting on last nights events. If she has been there she would've been in foot locker with the rest of them looking for sambas. Then linking them.
Gimme dah.
She’d blend in with the crew out on the streets last night:
0002F904-D0B4-4C03-88AC-83BF3EFC8049.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 76

Kswiss2020

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion:

Off to London Grease did go, with a belly full of cheese and her tits hanging low.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73

trudyjudy007

Chatty Member
No mention of the 15yo lad from where Chris is from who took his life and funeral was today. Absolutely heartbreaking 💔
I wouldn’t want him mentioned if that was my family member.

She should focus on self improvement for her families sake and then carry out her work duties (ambassador bringing awareness to all of these MH charities), not post about children she didn’t know for likes.

Reactions: 63

jazzbot

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:

“Worrying up in her hotel room that she looks too glam, struts out looking like she’s got bedsheets wrapped around a ham”

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Skinner

VIP Member
Grace reporting on last nights events. If she has been there she would've been in foot locker with the rest of them looking for sambas. Then linking them.
Gimme dah.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

KikiDee2121

“Hey Kips, I’m off to the cinema”

“Cool, who with”

“On me own”

“Ok, cool, when you going?”

“Monday morning”

“Riiiiggght, you pick up the kids from school afterwards so?”

“Soz hun, won’t be back till Thursday night”

On what planet is this acceptable behaviour??!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 54

clickonkelly

Happy “Aware Run” week folks!

Really excited to see the build up from their BA. I’n sure there will be lots of content including links to sign up, information on where it is, who can partake, what the money raised will be used for, as well as her own training this week in preparation!

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Lady Bug

VIP Member
My first thread title what do I say?😱 Thanks to Anne for having me, Kips for knowing what I mean and the lodgers for eating me salmon bowels and a cow that still had a heart beat!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
'We should be lifting THE GIRLS up' 😝 ie a bra, great invention.

Nothing could save that glossy sheet though. I'm not sure it would look good on anyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 47

ny_style

VIP Member
Ah look, thanking Arnotts for a PR drop. How’s about she gets off her ass and goes in to Arnotts and buys something to support the shop and give a show of strength for the city?

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Lazydaisy1980

So she was brought to the premier , wined and dined, put up in a hotel , entertained with ice skating , chocolate making etc and all she could say about it was “Movie was great “ 🙈🙈. Not even a sentence to say when it’s on general release, what age group it’s suitable for , what the plot was like , what stars were there last night , nothing !!! Money well spent there Warner Bros 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 46

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

Gracetopher Columbus went off to Londaaan Town, wrapped herself in a tonfoil gown.

(Used some old thread parts, read in a cockney accent). 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44

jazzbot

VIP Member
A lot of influencers refrained from posting today in respect of yesterdays events but not grabby grace . Jesus Christ she is tone deaf I didn’t think she could get any worse
Posting the Arnotts PR drop after it was ransacked last night was bad form imo. Not good timing. She clearly didn’t know the details of last night to say she posted it right after her fake post “last night was shameful awwww” , copying what other huns said hours later. Can’t form her own opinion.

Feral, entitled rats running around grabbing stuff from shops last night isn’t too far from what your girl does on a daily basis.

Sitting in bed stuffing herself with sugar in the middle of the day. Couldn’t make it up.

Reactions: 44

KikiDee2121

Did she win a competition or something, on the radio like, why is she there.
Patrick Kielty: “now ladies & gentlemen, that was Grace from Tallaght - wasn’t she really good at running?! Our friends in Warners have a big surprise for you Grace….an all expenses paid trip to Wonka for you and your family!!!!”

Grace: “Tanks, Can I go on my own?”

• Haha
Reactions: 43