Faces by Grace #110 Dressed like a hooker, eats like a trucker, she's a freebie grabbing mudder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Need to start sending her followers screen shots to all the companies sending her pr packs because she has so many “engaged” followers
When I send in complaints about her to companies I always include that over 40% of her following are fake bot accounts which are bought by GRACE.

I had a screenshot I included but think I must’ve accidentally deleted it recently, I can’t find it now.

I think when you send in a complaint saying “I hate that you gift to influencers…” they just eyeroll and ignore. They think you’re a jealous Karen. You need to give details as to why Grace in particular is a fraud.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Wonder what's really going on. Post of vile looking food thats it? And buying followers like a mad thing. She must be fuming she's not getting the invites this year. Dom was at what looked like a lovely event for Chupi jewellery in Kildare no sign of Grace. Considering Grace thinks she found Dom it must sting. But as usual it's not her fault she does her best ( in her mind)
She really is over she has nothing to offer any brands. Her only loyal followers are similar to her and who truthfully wants to be like her? Lazy, entitled, dislikes motherhood and hates being home. Not me anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I am Waiting for the post that says that she has been invited to lots of events , but this year she is prioritising being home with her kids, so she is just selecting a few to go to 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yep 100%. It should be the busiest time of the year for content creators and influencers between launches, events and promotions for Christmas and Black Friday yet all she's done is a reel on Women's Best and throw up a couple of AF links for Sambas.

Did I miss something obvious but what’s the Sambas thing about? Was she gifted a pair recently and AF’ing constantly now or just shameless repeat AF’ing on a common product that will guarantee a few pennies for her?

WB is the ONLY ongoing contract /BA role she has. That’s shocking for an influencer with 174k (on paper) followers!!
---
Yep 100%. It should be the busiest time of the year for content creators and influencers between launches, events and promotions for Christmas and Black Friday yet all she's done is a reel on Women's Best and throw up a couple of AF links for Sambas.
Last year (Xmas lead up) she was rocking up to multiple brunch events in one day in her dressing gown coatigan sitting sideways on the chair, gulping like a pig from a trough, ready to run to the next one. Sitting on her goodie bag incase anyone took it.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just a look at the pitiful interaction on her insta is enough to show she is rubbish unless she is deleting comments left right and centre I mean 4 comments, 6 comments, 12 comments on some posts and most dont get past mid 30’s 👀

plus how many flipping walnuts is she scoffing
Daily recommendation is 7 maybe 9 tops I’ve counted nearly 12 🙄

IMG_7173.jpeg

Reactions: 9
Exactly.

It's not hard to educate yourself at least a little, in relation to nutrition. She thinks aha, fruit and nuts, that's bound to be good and so forth. Bring it on.

Likewise, while she sends poor Sienna to school with cheerless looking salads, you may be sure if she is having salad it's loaded to the hilt with heavy dressing. But it's salad, right? 🥴

As a friend of mine says, jokingly, carrot cake eh? Carrot is a veg, so that has to be good for you, right? 😁

• Haha
Grace, when you catch up here later, I'll let you into a wee secret.
Your follower number will soon mean nothing. Your bought followers will actually not benefit you anymore.
What people want now is follower engagement. If your not getting likes, shares, comments and messages your value will drop.

Looks like it's time to start producing content that your followers will actually like. How will you cope? 😆
I'd start researching what Ahmed will want to see 😂

Grace, your five minutes of fame are over, next stop onlywalruses 👀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Did I miss something obvious but what’s the Sambas thing about? Was she gifted a pair recently and AF’ing constantly now or just shameless repeat AF’ing on a common product that will guarantee a few pennies for her?

WB is the ONLY ongoing contract /BA role she has. That’s shocking for an influencer with 174k (on paper) followers!!
---

Last year (Xmas lead up) she was rocking up to multiple brunch events in one day in her dressing gown coatigan sitting sideways on the chair, gulping like a pig from a trough, ready to run to the next one. Sitting on her goodie bag incase anyone took it.
No one gifted her sambas. It’s just a desperate attempt at few quid from the AFs because she knows every hun under the Sun is wearing them 🥴

• Wow
Exactly.

It's not hard to educate yourself at least a little, in relation to nutrition. She thinks aha, fruit and nuts, that's bound to be good and so forth. Bring it on.

Likewise, while she sends poor Sienna to school with cheerless looking salads, you may be sure if she is having salad it's loaded to the hilt with heavy dressing. But it's salad, right? 🥴

As a friend of mine says, jokingly, carrot cake eh? Carrot is a veg, so that has to be good for you, right? 😁
I worked with a guy who thought Fanta counted as one of your five a day because it has orange bits in it. I think Grace has a similar level of knowledge on nutrition.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Im so upset at the though of all that luvleeee peanuth buhher going stale in her kitchen.

Reactions: 2
Exactly.

Reminded me of this 😆

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Out of curiosity I just took a look at her broadcast channels 🥴
Ironically but not at all unexpected, the one she called 'chats' has no chat in it but all her posts and reels shared into it trying to force her content upon people in the channel. Dire, only 15 people liked her last mirror pressing reel she shared in. What a joke. And chats!? Sure Jan. Imagine she's even too lazy to chat in there, she let on she would, but all under the guise she could direct message people her content in the hope they'd engage. Wonder when the children are teens will mammy be serving on the Tesco checkouts or serving soup in her local cafe. Both good, honest, hard working jobs which would be a hell of a change.

• Haha
Out of curiosity I just took a look at her broadcast channels 🥴
Ironically but not at all unexpected, the one she called 'chats' has no chat in it but all her posts and reels shared into it trying to force her content upon people in the channel. Dire, only 15 people liked her last mirror pressing reel she shared in. What a joke. And chats!? Sure Jan. Imagine she's even too lazy to chat in there, she let on she would, but all under the guise she could direct message people her content in the hope they'd engage. Wonder when the children are teens will mammy be serving on the Tesco checkouts or serving soup in her local cafe. Both good, honest, hard working jobs which would be a hell of a change.

The problem is, she is not good, honest or hardworking 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 12
New Years Resolution?! Get a job, coz the jig is up!

Buying followers, to bump /inflate your numbers & induce companies to hire you is the equivalent of giving brown envelopes to prospective client's so they'll place Business with you.
It's wrong!
Sure what's stopping anyone of us whipping out a credit card & buying bot followers?!

It's ridiculous

Remember you can report them too and at some point insta shuts the bought follower account

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.