Faces by Grace #110 Dressed like a hooker, eats like a trucker, she's a freebie grabbing mudder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah I usually get a report a few months later telling me they've been deleted 😂
Larbo was mad for buying followers

Reactions: 5
Are these huns that think that they think nobody will notice those bots? Or do they think they are above the rules and can do what they want ?

Reactions: 11
Just a look at the pitiful interaction on her insta is enough to show she is rubbish unless she is deleting comments left right and centre I mean 4 comments, 6 comments, 12 comments on some posts and most dont get past mid 30’s 👀

plus how many flipping walnuts is she scoffing
Daily recommendation is 7 maybe 9 tops I’ve counted nearly 12 🙄

View attachment 2586078
Pull the other one hun 🙄🙄

Reactions: 1
Can someone copy and paste all these pages of bot followers so we can use them to send to companies, it’s ridiculous

Reactions: 3
If you knew where she was buying them you can get that website shut down. Individual accounts won't make a difference.

But like I say, businesses are starting to look more at engagement rather than follower numbers so things will change.

Reactions: 9
her stories have now dropped into the territory of a wannabe influencer like mitchthemammy , absolutely nothing interesting to say and has no idea what direction she should go in, all pretty pathetic..

Reactions: 18
Thread suggestion :
Plates of food is the current mood, says thanks for nothing, perpetually rude. Dieting like a yoyo, her thread is dead as a dodo.

(Also, she went to that Stella Cinema event the other night and never bothered to say thanks or share anything about it!? She must have been reared to have no manners.)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Nah. The most basic below average attempt at dinner complete with cup of gravy is NOT content 🥴🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Actually got the heebies with that video of her playing with the dogs nose … because as a dog lover i know they hate it … unless cara is different but none of mine ever have and as a kids I always remember my dad saying you don’t mess with a dogs nose because it’s so sensitive and you’d hurt them / make them frightened

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Doesn’t read here buuuuuut there’s spuds on the plate and smaller glasses for the kids….. buuuuuut she doesn’t read here! 🤭🤭🤔🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
She’s absolutely robbing a living. A week of posting slop on a plate and cheap looking leggings three sizes too small for her.
Ahmed must be riveted.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s absolutely robbing a living. A week of posting slop on a plate and cheap looking leggings three sizes too small for her.
Ahmed must be riveted.
Riveted, I tell you! 🤣

Every time I see the thread title, it makes me laugh. I can't think what the final word might have been 🧐🤣

Reactions: 3
Still at it .. all the same profile pic 🤷🏼‍♀️😡
See this is where I know she’s buying them because if I got an influx of followers with names like that and all the same profile picture, I’d block them. I wouldn’t want brands thinking I buy followers

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.