Faces by Grace #110 Dressed like a hooker, eats like a trucker, she's a freebie grabbing mudder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Lady Bug for the winning thread title! šŸ„³šŸ„³šŸ„³ Your prize is one of Grace's Jacob's PR drops! Hey Grace, pass the bickies!

459CC848-CA26-41D9-B016-619034F38C1D.jpeg

Oh, wait, Grace is not willing to part with the biscuits so no prize for you. Ah well.

Full title was: Dressed like a hooker, eats like a trucker, where to next for this freebie grabbing mudder fuc*er?!

I had to get creative to make it fit and sadly, swears are not allowed *sad face*

Quick recap:

* She's still doing something she claims is running

* The kids have been forced on the Atkins diet - no carbs!

* Grace was a size 20 in Penneys two weeks ago but now says the WB leggings in a Large fit her perfectly šŸ¤” if by perfectly you mean rammed on

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Loads of the huns are partying in Madrid with Primark and Greasys at home with her biscuits šŸ„“šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Loads of the huns are partying in Madrid with Primark and Greasys at home with her biscuits šŸ„“šŸ¤£
She hasn't been
Invited anywhere this holiday season has she. Unless she has been out out and will get around to posting about it at Easter.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She hasn't been
Invited anywhere this holiday season has she. Unless she has been out out and will get around to posting about it at Easter.
It must be seriously killing her not getting invites to these places. She'd be on that plane without a second thought given to those children.

Reactions: 12
She must be rapidly losing followers...disgraceful insta doesn't deal with her...
We can console ourselves with the fact that she knows this, she just doesnā€™t want anyone else to know it, that is just pitiful, what a way to livešŸ˜ž

Reactions: 11
My first thread title what do I say?šŸ˜± Thanks to Anne for having me, Kips for knowing what I mean and the lodgers for eating me salmon bowels and a cow that still had a heart beat!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
She was heading for 173000 and started buying. Wonder is it the asai to report to as she is technically falsely advertising herself and therefore her few products...or consumer protection agency for the same reason...the consumer is being duped ...maybe if I've time at the weekend will report her ...

Send those screenshots to that journalist that spoke to Grace about faceless ā€˜trollsā€™, whatā€™s her view on bought accounts increasing/maintaining follower numbers I wonderā€¦..

• Heart
OK. So she keeps dropping numbers because her content is dire. She buys fake followers to keep her numbers 'up' so she can be invited to press events - where she has the opportunity to make good content but she doesn't. She does a very basic, mediocre job - and drops followers. So she buys more - see the problem Grace?!

If you were actually good at your 'job' you would have real followers, real engagement, real opportunities. It' because you are lazy you are failing - and about time too!

All the years of grabbing and feeling like you are doing brands a favour by turning up... while giving nothing in return - has come back to bite her.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Need to start sending her followers screen shots to all the companies sending her pr packs because she has so many ā€œengagedā€ followers

Reactions: 12
She must be getting close to the stage that all her followers are bought now. Anyone hanging on must know her or feel they need to be following cos she makes up their numbers too.
A pathetic little life. Sitting in her playroom on her day bed, WB gear bet on to her, pasta bowl resting on her stomach, searching sites to buy followers. And she sits on national TV and says she 'knows what she needs to do' when her anxiety is bad. She's feeding her anxiety herself living the life she does and behaving the way she does. Pathetic. Anyone associating with her on the grounds of her advocating mental health needs to give themselves a good hard shake. People are not stupid, people are not here deliberately giving out about a non-issue to be mean. This is very real, very fraudulent and just down right patronising to people. An insult to their intelligence.

I don't watch or follow her "content" - I look on those websites that don't give them the views. She literally has no content this past week, a couple of pics each day, mostly her food and Women's Worst. Her paid content has spelling mistakes and her food content has no information on macros, calories. This is supposed to be her job, she puts her kids into childcare to do this and yet she does nothing. I have friends who post more on their private instagram pages than this one.
I get that this is a busy time for "influencers" with Black Friday sales and Christmas so I do expect content for many to be a bit promotional heavy and have adjusted my social media consumption accordingly. I know we have given out about her going to the opening of any envelope to get away from her responsibilities but it's around this time of year that you would expect her to be busy with events - but judging by her content posted, she's not been to any this past week and we can only assume she's not been invited. Off the top of my head there have been events this past week for L'Occitane, Clarins, Tesco, BYD, Charlotte Tilbury, Arnotts, Image Beauty awards and she doesn't seem to have been at any of them.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.