Faces by Grace #11 Grace ventura and the pet detectives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can’t she just text her privately or be supporting her behind the scenes but oh no has to make it about her .
This bugs me about people in general not just bloggers, someone could be sitting down with their partner or friend and thank them for whatever, just say it to them the whole world doesn't need to know, texting your friend is so much nicer than putting your business up on Instagram or Facebook for everyone to know

Reactions: 19
This bugs me about people in general not just bloggers, someone could be sitting down with their partner or friend and thank them for whatever, just say it to them the whole world doesn't need to know, texting your friend is so much nicer than putting your business up on Instagram or Facebook for everyone to know

The “Happy Birthday to my mam! She’s not on Facebook but happy birthday anyway mam!” Oh F off 😂😂 Text your poor mam 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Long time lurker but needed to post.
People who are in her house at separate times are NOT close contacts of each other. If Grace becomes positive they are all her contacts, and if one visitor becomes positive grace will be a contact but the other people are not. I'm literally just finished being a close contact of someone today.
To be a close contact you must be in direct contact and within 2 metres of a positive case for more than 15 minutes.
If I get on a bus 10 mins after someone who is positive gets off, I am not a close contact. I wouldn't even qualify as a casual contact in that instance
And to top it off its only the people who you were in contact with 48 hours before symptoms started. So come Wednesday, grace is none of their contact if they develop symptoms

Also the one household visitors, are supposed to be one household for the duration of the lockdown. So sisters might pick each other, or friends, but they don't have many different households at separate times. That should have been more clearly explained by Mehole
Yeah but all the close contacts have one contact in common which is Grace. So all it would have taken is guest one to have had the virus then the likelihood of all of Grace’s other guests contracting the virus increases. Say guest #1 has it, then it’s likely guest #10 has it and it’s all because she was ignorant and suited herself. She was basically the host for the virus to spread. Not that I think any of that happened mind you, I reckon there was a party and she’s just covering her ass for the amount of cars parked outside her gaff all day.

Reactions: 10
The “Happy Birthday to my mam! She’s not on Facebook but happy birthday anyway mam!” Oh F off 😂😂 Text your poor mam 😂
Or

I just wanna wish my baby jacinta a happy 1st birthday

😳😳😳😳😳
Is the baby on facebook????no... well piss off then Susan 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Why can’t she just text her privately or be supporting her behind the scenes but oh no has to make it about her .
You are absolutely 100% correct. I said on here before that she should be supporting Dom in private when she mentioned her before on her stories. It's simply for the attention and for everyone to know shes an amazing best friend. Dont see any messages from Jens journey or Denise etc...

Reactions: 10
That party so went ahead yesterday didn’t it.
A million per cent ! She wasn’t even clever enough to come on and do stupid stuff to throw us off the cent . She is a dope and her area she lives in is one of the worst effected areas in Dublin

Reactions: 3
I guess she can’t win. She’s probably been send a heap of dm’s about how awful she is to be shiteing on about her wedding when Dom is so heartbroken. Dammed if she does and damned if she doesn’t. But she is right about one thing - it isn’t her place!
contact tracing would wither you. Trying to remember who you met what day especially if you are working and meeting people all the time....but it’s kind of scary what’s happening in Dublin with the rise in cases. She really shouldn’t have had anyone over at all. Sienna is 4. Children don’t need a big party at 4. That’s all for the parents. I think (and this is my personal opinion before anyone eats me!) that there can be too much made of a child’s party and the amount spent on communions and confirmations is obscene! I shudder to think what Si’s communion will look like 😫

Reactions: 23
Faces have only went and put this up... faces it's still not ur place to put it up or even put up the post about the baby but here we are, ur nothing but a nosey witch that just wants followers its has nothing to do with if a baby is ill or if ur best friend upset on Instagram but just after everytime started felling down on ur best friend you was putting ip what hair you wanted for ur wedding that's not for a year ago, cop on girl, we all feel for dom but ur only putting it for people to make urself look good now good night faces, I have to go to put my 3 kids to bed and have some 'me time'😗
Deleted post.
IMG_20200920_212359_246.JPG

Reactions: 3
She definitely reads on here did anyone notice in her new IGTV video her voice has changed , its more ‘upbeat’ would you say .... 😂

Reactions: 7
There are so many typos and grammatical errors in it 🙈 Aoife definitely didn’t write that post for her anyway. I’d say Dom told her to stfu, she mentioned on her stories today that she has withdrawn from her friends and prefers to just have her family around her.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.