Faces by Grace #11 Grace ventura and the pet detectives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That IGTV video is weak. She can't even organise herself enough to charge her battery. And sure we all know how to pull a brush through our hair while blowing hot air at it.

Does anyone else think her hair's not great?! The way she goes on about it! And no, it doesn't stay sleek all day you liar. Weren't you only on a couple of weeks ago saying as soon as it touches the back of your sweaty neck it gets mank? The lies!!
Roots need doing!! It’s far to long for her face!!

Reactions: 3
That party did so go ahead.
The amount of cups on the table were a dead giveaway! Thought we didn't notice them stacked up?

Reactions: 13
In her stories she said that they had time slots for people to call over. Surely with the restrictions allowing visitors from one other household it doesnt mean have a conveyor belt of visitors spread over the day. The mind boggles. No wonder cases are so high in Dublin if this is how people are interpretting the restrictions. I am not in Dublin but I have purposely been keeping my contacts low since lockdown.

Reactions: 43
Wheres her extensions gone🙈
Back to Claire’s Accessories where they belong 😂

In her stories she said that they had time slots for people to call over. Surely with the restrictions allowing visitors from one other household it doesnt mean have a conveyor belt of visitors spread over the day. The mind boggles. No wonder cases are so high in Dublin if this is how people are interpretting the restrictions. I am not in Dublin but I have purposely been keeping my contacts low since lockdown.
Dublin will be in lockdown for the foreseeable if Faces is anything to go by

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's interpreted the restrictions to suit herself.
Each one that called, while at seperate times is now a close contact of each other. You could be talking LOADS of contacts.
Hope she doesn't intend to go out much over the next while.

Reactions: 15
I would find it very difficult if I was Dominique seeing grace posting about terries wedding anniversary, is there really a need, seems totally insensitive for someone who is meant to be one of her oldest friends

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I thought it was her birthday yesterday and it’s not even til tomorrow 🙈 Grace is definitely twisting the guidelines to suit herself, as usual.

Sienna looks super happy though, it’s good she’s so young and doesn’t realize the impact lockdown has on birthdays. My daughters birthday was a few weeks ago, definitely not the big celebration we would’ve wanted but she didn’t notice at all. I really do hope that Grace didn’t break the guidelines, it wouldn’t surprise me if she did.

Reactions: 9
She must have filmed that the other week before she got her roots done and extensions in. She's fabulous hair but it's just too long. It suits her better shoulder length.

Reactions: 5
She must have filmed that the other week before she got her roots done and extensions in. She's fabulous hair but it's just too long. It suits her better shoulder length.
There’s not a lot of people who can pull off the long black hair with centre parting, It’s just one of those hairstyles! She had it gorgeous a year or two ago, just passed her shoulders and the ends were all light. Just suited her better I feel. She’s still young enough really but I don’t think her style or hairstyle really reflects her age x

I would find it very difficult if I was Dominique seeing grace posting about terries wedding anniversary, is there really a need, seems totally insensitive for someone who is meant to be one of her oldest friends
Oh come on. I’m no fan of grace but you can’t say Cos 1 friend is going through heartbreak you can’t celebrate another’s anniversary. That’s just ridiculous

Reactions: 18
I can not believe that she’s just posted what I think should be a personal message to Dom. WTF is she at?

Reactions: 7
I can not believe that she’s just posted what I think should be a personal message to Dom. WTF is she at?
Why can’t she just text her privately or be supporting her behind the scenes but oh no has to make it about her .

Just making it about herself like she always does. Sickening
I’m stunned and angry. She off the grid with her fake cat story to camouflage the Dom and sick kid fiascos for almost a week and then comes and does this today. I was ignoring the video, but what a joke, old content a there’s no extensions in. Worse she’s getting.

I’m sorry to rant but I’m just so angry that she gets away with this tit all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just making it about herself like she always does. Sickening
Ah in fairness I don’t mind what she said in relation to Dom. If she says nothing she’s accused of not caring, if she shares too much she’s accused of making it about herself. Not sticking up for her at all but I think given the predicament she’s in, what she wrote is perfect. She should just leave it at that now and I hope they’re all supportive behind the scenes.

Acting thick so she can’t be called out over it. Not that I believe any of it for a second. The table was set up for a party and I guarantee a party took place. She’s some ejit

Long time lurker but needed to post.
People who are in her house at separate times are NOT close contacts of each other. If Grace becomes positive they are all her contacts, and if one visitor becomes positive grace will be a contact but the other people are not. I'm literally just finished being a close contact of someone today.
To be a close contact you must be in direct contact and within 2 metres of a positive case for more than 15 minutes.
If I get on a bus 10 mins after someone who is positive gets off, I am not a close contact. I wouldn't even qualify as a casual contact in that instance
And to top it off its only the people who you were in contact with 48 hours before symptoms started. So come Wednesday, grace is none of their contact if they develop symptoms

Also the one household visitors, are supposed to be one household for the duration of the lockdown. So sisters might pick each other, or friends, but they don't have many different households at separate times. That should have been more clearly explained by Mehole

Faces have only went and put this up... faces it's still not ur place to put it up or even put up the post about the baby but here we are, ur nothing but a nosey witch that just wants followers its has nothing to do with if a baby is ill or if ur best friend upset on Instagram but just after everytime started felling down on ur best friend you was putting ip what hair you wanted for ur wedding that's not for a year ago, cop on girl, we all feel for dom but ur only putting it for people to make urself look good now good night faces, I have to go to put my 3 kids to bed and have some 'me time'😗

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Ah in fairness I don’t mind what she said in relation to Dom. If she says nothing she’s accused of not caring, if she shares too much she’s accused of making it about herself. Not sticking up for her at all but I think given the predicament she’s in, what she wrote is perfect. She should just leave it at that now and I hope they’re all supportive behind the scenes[\quote]

In all fairness, If someone I’m supposedly really close to Someone who found out their fiancé was cheating and called off their wedding, there isn’t a hope in hell in be sending them any messages on a public forum, and I don’t have 170k followers.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.