Faces by Grace #11 Grace ventura and the pet detectives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly this... I excluded my child yesterday from a drama class cause the teacher quite frankly doesn’t a hoot about the rules. I choose what comes in my front door and I’m an adult. It’s ok not to go or refuse I wish more people would think like that too
Totally agree

I wasn’t empathising with Grace I was on about the poster saying too much was made of children’s parties.
The point being during a pandemic! Do yourself a favour and read posts properly

Reactions: 1
Totally agree

The point being during a pandemic! Do yourself a favour and read posts properly
Lmarcon have a good nights sleep there really is no need to be so rude over a misunderstandbig nor is there a need to resort to name calling... that’s the kind of thing that gives tattle a bad name. So sorry if I offended you.

Reactions: 8
Lmarcon have a good nights sleep there really is no need to be so rude over a misunderstandbig nor is there a need to resort to name calling... that’s the kind of thing that gives tattle a bad name. So sorry if I offended you.
You haven’t offended me. I’m not rude but I think you should look at how you communicate tbh

I didn’t see my mother for 3 months or my daughter and now Dublin locked down because of exactly that attitude 😡😡 family visits close contacts staying too long is exactly why we are locked down /other people’s selfishness is ruining people’s lives ffs
I get that but she’s been mixing with her mother and Mags all along I don’t think Grace having close family over is the problem it’s the street parties, flat parties and just general mass gatherings, the anti mask protests and pubs being open. I didn’t see my family at all over lockdown either I just wouldn’t choose that as something I’d personally be annoyed with her for.

Reactions: 3
Girls she said that sienna blew out her candles 5 times over facetime and that she got to see everyone she loved because they all had their slots to call, meaning over face time, not calling over to the house. Whether you believe that or not is another matter but she was discussing "calling" in the context of them face timing, not blatantly announcing that they all came to her house.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I get that but she’s been mixing with her mother and Mags all along I don’t think Grace having close family over is the problem it’s the street parties, flat parties and just general mass gatherings, the anti mask protests and pubs being open. I didn’t see my family at all over lockdown either I just wouldn’t choose that as something I’d personally be annoyed with her for.
This type of attitude is really getting my goat lately. It is all a problem. Everyone has the personal responsibility to reduce their contacts. Just because there is a street party or house party or whatever, doesn't mean everyone should increase their contacts. These "events" are not a blessing for everyone to use them as an excuse for themselves to break the restrictions.
The restrictions are in place for everyone to follow - people seem to be finding any reason to excuse their behaviour. It is ALL a problem.

Reactions: 12
Did someone mention back along that there were a lot of cars outside Grace's gaff on Saturday?

Reactions: 1
This type of attitude is really getting my goat lately. It is all a problem. Everyone has the personal responsibility to reduce their contacts. Just because there is a street party or house party or whatever, doesn't mean everyone should increase their contacts. These "events" are not a blessing for everyone to use them as an excuse for themselves to break the restrictions.
The restrictions are in place for everyone to follow - people seem to be finding any reason to excuse their behaviour. It is ALL a problem.
If you listen to the CMO on the news he keeps saying that you should aim this week to see half the number of people you saw last week. We all have a responsibility to keep away from each other and yet there's dickheads out there trying to host a party for the opening of a Tayto bag.

Reactions: 9
People are on here slating her with zero proof she even had a party she said she used face time for everyone to wish Sienna a happy birthday I don’t think Grace was being responsible (for once). I thought Lindsay MermaidJade was worse she went and met 5 random strangers for drinks and to meet dates. I totally agree everyone needs to reduce contact and in this case Grace did she cancelled the party

Reactions: 5
Well I’m annoyed because I have foregone every family occasion as per the law for the last six months and some people think different rules apply to them

Reactions: 8
Well I’m annoyed because I have foregone every family occasion as per the law for the last six months and some people think different rules apply to them
I’ve had to miss out on a hell of a lot, two holidays, friends weddings, a milestone birthday, in this case so did Grace so your annoyance is misplaced on this thread she didn’t do anything wrong people have no proof she went ahead with the party

Reactions: 4
I assumed by “they had timeslots to call” that she meant via phone on FaceTime as she was speaking about FaceTime .

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.