Faces by Grace #11 Grace ventura and the pet detectives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you know I felt similar, couldnā€™t put my finger in it, but I felt the poor little thing looked washy and sick, but youā€™re dead right, her eyes are sunken and big dark circles under. Maybe sheā€™s not a great sleeper. Sheā€™s a stunning child, they seem to eat fresh fruit/veg, so itā€™s probably just tiredness. I read recently that school going children have had so much time off that they are literallyā€™over stimulatedā€™ now having gone back to school/activities & sports etc and dreaming more at night, attributing to a poor quality of sleep. Not affecting my gang who can snore at the drop of a hat and donā€™t wake until Iā€™ve called their name from the kitchen, then the end of the stairs, then their bedroom door, then right into their mother-effing ears.
Yikes...just want to say to anyone who said to leave kids out/donā€™t comment on the kids. Sorry. I wasnā€™t being nasty at all, I was only making an observation on what I saw, I really didnā€™t mean to be nasty about the little girl or make ā€˜bad parentā€™ jibes. I think the little dote looks a bit tired and I think Grace is doing fine. I wasnā€™t for a second blaming her for the dark circles and I never mentioned the bruises or anything... the kid is adorable, but as someone mentioned, the Internet can be a dark place šŸ¤­

Reactions: 7
New to Grace's thread but oh my god the selfishness from her is shocking. All about me me me. I'm familiar with dom but dont follow her but just had a nose on her stories and my heart is genuinely breaking for her . Grace is an absolute shite friend putting that snap up for clout for her own insta

Reactions: 9
I don't think we should talk about the kids either, but I equally don't think anyone can say she is a bad or a great mother. There is no evidence of her doing more than the bare minimum (if that) with the kids.

Reactions: 7
Sienna seems to be a lovely little girl but putting your child on a public Instagram with a large following is bad parenting. Itā€™s just wrong. Grace could be the perfect parent on all other respects but putting your child online like that is not a good decision for the child.

Reactions: 13
Iā€™m sorry but ā€œSo many times Iā€™ve wanted to address itā€ stop the lights Grace Domā€™s break up isnā€™t for you to address šŸ˜³ itā€™s about showing support to your friend... why does everything have to be about Grace.
As for Siennaā€™s birthday she obviously didnā€™t have a big party Iā€™d say close family cameras over like the Nannyā€™s and aunties and honestly I donā€™t give a shite about that Iā€™d probably
do the same. The IGTV wasnā€™t the worst I rather her behind her own camera any day over that man Buckley filming her. Ould Nellie even made an appearance tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Iā€™m sorry but ā€œSo many times Iā€™ve wanted to address itā€ stop the lights Grace Domā€™s break up isnā€™t for you to address šŸ˜³ itā€™s about showing support to your friend... why does everything have to be about Grace.
As for Siennaā€™s birthday she obviously didnā€™t have a big party Iā€™d say close family cameras over like the Nannyā€™s and aunties and honestly I donā€™t give a shite about that Iā€™d probably
do the same. The IGTV wasnā€™t the worst I rather her behind her own camera any day over that man Buckley filming her. Ould Nellie even made an appearance tonight.
To be honest itā€™s that kind of attitude towards the restrictions that has Dublin back in lockdown.

Reactions: 41
Clearly that's why numbers are rising in Dublin if aunties and grannies are calling with cameras and people don't give a shite about it all.....

Reactions: 28
do the same.
Youā€™d ā€˜probably do the same?ā€™ Oh yeah donā€™t mind us not seeing our parents or nieces or nephews for months on end and now again. Once you get your childā€™s birthday party well attended thatā€™s all that matters šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜

Reactions: 29
I didnā€™t see my mother for 3 months or my daughter and now Dublin locked down because of exactly that attitude šŸ˜”šŸ˜” family visits close contacts staying too long is exactly why we are locked down /other peopleā€™s selfishness is ruining peopleā€™s lives ffs

• Sad
Reactions: 21
So it's ok to have lots of people to your house once they're not at all there at the same time!!!??? Eh I don't think that's what the restrictions mean Grace and to actually admit it on her storiesšŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆšŸ¤Æ

Reactions: 17
I guess she canā€™t win. Sheā€™s probably been send a heap of dmā€™s about how awful she is to be shiteing on about her wedding when Dom is so heartbroken. Dammed if she does and damned if she doesnā€™t. But she is right about one thing - it isnā€™t her place!
contact tracing would wither you. Trying to remember who you met what day especially if you are working and meeting people all the time....but itā€™s kind of scary whatā€™s happening in Dublin with the rise in cases. She really shouldnā€™t have had anyone over at all. Sienna is 4. Children donā€™t need a big party at 4. Thatā€™s all for the parents. I think (and this is my personal opinion before anyone eats me!) that there can be too much made of a childā€™s party and the amount spent on communions and confirmations is obscene! I shudder to think what Siā€™s communion will look like šŸ˜«
Life is tough and can change in an instant. Children are only small for such a short time and will learn soon enough just how crap life is so why not celebrate every event. Life can be crap enough- celebrate and have fun when you can. Make good memories.

Life is tough and can change in an instant. Children are only small for such a short time and will learn soon enough just how crap life is so why not celebrate every event. Life can be crap enough- celebrate and have fun when you can. Make good memories.
Yeah. Make good memories potentially spreading Covid. You absolute moron

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Yeah. Make good memories potentially spreading Covid. You absolute moron
Sorry excuse me I am talking about in general I donā€™t mean during Covid sorry if I didnā€™t explain myself properly however there is absolutely no need for you to be so rude

Sorry excuse me I am talking about in general I donā€™t mean during Covid sorry if I didnā€™t explain myself properly however there is absolutely no need for you to be so rude. Perhaps if you had read the comment that I replied to you would have got the correct context. There is no need for you to be so rude.

Reactions: 3
Life can change in an instant for sure when you invite half of Tallaght, you know, the Irish Covid hotbed, round your your gaf to help cici blow out the candles on her caticorn cake šŸ˜«

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The people attending are worse than Grace IMO. They don't have to go, nobody is forcing them. They choose to go. They're worse I think.

Reactions: 15
Life can change in an instant for sure when you invite half of Tallaght, you know, the Irish Covid hotbed, round your your gaf to help cici blow out the candles on her caticorn cake šŸ˜«
Try reading the quote above to get the correct context of my reply instead of just flying of the handle.

Reactions: 2
Sorry excuse me I am talking about in general I donā€™t mean during Covid sorry if I didnā€™t explain myself properly however there is absolutely no need for you to be so rude
Try not empathising with rule breakers and no one will be rude to you šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

The people attending are worse than Grace IMO. They don't have to go, nobody is forcing them. They choose to go. They're worse I think.
Exactly this... I excluded my child yesterday from a drama class cause the teacher quite frankly doesnā€™t a hoot about the rules. I choose what comes in my front door and Iā€™m an adult. Itā€™s ok not to go or refuse I wish more people would think like that too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.