Faces by Grace #108 The car is OTTHO MATTHICK, it's HYDRO MATTHICK, why it's Grease lightening

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we taking bets on how long this 'running era' lasts? I'd actually love to see her sticking to something, and showing us how much she's improved 12mths later... but she has never, ever, ever consistently stuck with anything... apart from being a crap mother!
Remember she was mad into sea-swimming, yoga, cacao ceremony, 10k steps a day...she just jumps (slowly) from one fad to another. It's so boring.

And all these recent events just highlight even more how appalling at her job she is. Little to no information on the products and just more photos of inappropriate outfits and free food. Yaawwwnnnnnnn.

Oh and Grace, just pause your Schitts Creek when the kids came in to show you their little dance, but make sure you record for all the strangers online.
I would say the kids were ordered to dance. She treats them like performing monkeys. Very sad to see.

Yes, the clips she shows of anything add NOTHING to what she is supposed to be promoting.
More fools those businesses giving her and her ilk, freebies.

Reactions: 12
One of the loveliest things to do is look back on photos of you when you were a kid on different trips and holidays with the family. When those children look back, all they'll hear is 'oh yeah xyz invited us there for free, that was a Halloween festival I had to video you having fun and post that up on social media' or worse still she won't even remember where the photo memories are from because she just grabs. Whereas if you save and pick a place to go and make memories you remember every little detail. It's a pathetic sad existence absolutely nobody is envious of. Selling your soul and privacy for a free cheeseburger, you can keep it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Jaysus I found her house easily on Google maps. And she even has posted the gold candle holder things on her profile so you can’t miss it. What an absolute fool.

Reactions: 2
One of the loveliest things to do is look back on photos of you when you were a kid on different trips and holidays with the family. When those children look back, all they'll hear is 'oh yeah xyz invited us there for free, that was a Halloween festival I had to video you having fun and post that up on social media' or worse still she won't even remember where the photo memories are from because she just grabs. Whereas if you save and pick a place to go and make memories you remember every little detail. It's a pathetic sad existence absolutely nobody is envious of. Selling your soul and privacy for a free cheeseburger, you can keep it.
Amen.
The only time the kids get taken anywhere is if it's a freebie*.
Both of those parents need to take a good hard look at themselves, imo.

She, in particular has sold out their privacy for the sake of being a worse than useless 'influencer.'

*And sometimes they get left at home even when all others bring their kids along...

AFE65D3A-A73D-4BEB-A58B-96392519C88B.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion
Slave to a freebie, a gift or PR Stay,
Anything for which I don't have to pay,
Penneys for free clothes for the kids,
A chest pouch for running to cover the dids!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So the whole thing was free from start to finish … I’m local to Gorey and the hungry bear is always full to the brim always have to queue to get into it like such a bleeping joke

Reactions: 18
So everything was free even Jasper's and the cafe the following day. My god more fool them if they think she influences anyone. It would actually turn me off going there.
On another note does she ever stop eating huge meals?

Reactions: 16
I’m wondering was she given like a gift card or something that these places accept? So they still get paid?!

Reactions: 4
I’m wondering was she given like a gift card or something that these places accept? So they still get paid?!
Don’t forget everyone, she would have been raging when she realised this freebie was for the 4 of them. She’d be happier chugging vodka in her room with Dim.

Reactions: 8
Imagine going away for the night and having to pack a load of shite with you coz you've to film an ad. Nevermind filming the whole stay. And god live them those kids think that thats normal.

Reactions: 8
Imagine going away for the night and having to pack a load of shite with you coz you've to film an ad. Nevermind filming the whole stay. And god live them those kids think that thats normal.

Look at the difference in how Grace shared those free handbags, compared to how Jen shared the same free handbags

Reactions: 7
Are they the only ones on Wells House?
Is there only 1 cottage?
She never gives any information. She is useless at her job.

• Heart
There you go!
Been in Wexford most of her life and probably never crossed the door of those places she got freebies from and won’t after , never dream of putting her hand in her pocket to support local businesses
---
So the whole thing was free from start to finish … I’m local to Gorey and the hungry bear is always full to the brim always have to queue to get into it like such a bleeping joke
You and all those should complain, I would be furious if it was me supporting them and they give freebies away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.