Faces by Grace #108 The car is OTTHO MATTHICK, it's HYDRO MATTHICK, why it's Grease lightening

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grace must be planning on taking her running era seriously - she has forked out for Strava premium which costs about €60 a year. Although maybe it’s a free trial.
Think first timers get a month free. If she paid €60 for an app I’d pass out in shock!

Reactions: 3
I follow them both and it’s been very obvious for a long while they’re not together!! Lindsay seems very thirsty 👀
How long are they not together? I hope for graces kids sake she wasn’t sending them over to her mag’s to be minded while they were on the rocks.

Graces is even more of a selfish cow than has been said on here if she has been dumping the kids off on Ann and mags all the time. Grace should be volunteering to take her kids and mind them.

If I was mags and Lindsey I’d be fuming with grace that their marriage breakdown is being discussed on a public forum.

Reactions: 13
I’d say she has a bottle of red every night!!
Unfortunately I think you are right. The excess weight particularly tummy & face bloat, the stained tiny teeth, the slurring of the words - she probably drinks red as she thinks it’s ‘sofistikayteh’ (read in grace voice)!
The empty calories added to her general greed and filthiness is not a good health indicator . It would impact sleep quality hence why she has to nap regularly. I’ve said it before she looks like she smells she is so dirty looking constantly id say she doesn’t shower regularly

Reactions: 17
Not a great advertisement for the “cosy cottage” telling everyone that they don’t provide a bottle opener. Feels like she’s moaning

Reactions: 25
Just reading here about Mags and Lindsey. Very sad for them. Mags is a weapon. No doubt. But when I think of Greasy dumping her kids on them day in/day out, probably knowing there were marital problems and her so selfish she didn’t give them a second thought. I don’t blame Lindsey for wanting to end it (if it was here who did that is!!!).

Reactions: 16
Grace must be planning on taking her running era seriously - she has forked out for Strava premium which costs about €60 a year. Although maybe it’s a free trial.
Free trial for a month.
Her strava page is public. It's not non-stop running.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can you see her profile?? I'd hate that for safety of nothing else.

Does it show her splits?
Ya. Splits are there, she doesn't pause it, but you can still figure when she stops.

I'm a nobody and I still have my start and finish hidden for ppl that follow me.

• Haha
Was the meal in Jaspers a freebie? Or is just doing her usual and unnecessarily overdocumenting her foo-wed?🥴 Her food photography is crap.

And tagging incorrectly if so.

Reactions: 7
She's such a self indulgent fool.

Does anyone else go out with their kids for a bite to eat and order a 3 course meal ??!
And it's not like it was her birthday or a special treat. She eats out all the time!

Reactions: 14
Kids can’t even show their parents a silly dance routine without her putting it up for all to see online. Give them some privacy ffs!
6 yoghurts and she’ll eat them all herself because they’re ‘lighh’ ones!!
Krispy and herself fighting over the croissants.

“Dems are jush lihhl snacks” 🥴

Your girl could be 100s of miles up a mountain but she’ll still manage to find somewhere to get a fry and a lihhle coffee.
---
Can you see her profile?? I'd hate that for safety of nothing else.

Does it show her splits?
For someone whose job should entail understanding online social platforms, it’s mad she has her Strava on full public view (and it has been since last year). The detail it gives is brilliant but scary, even Strava advises you keep it private to known profiles only and even then to restrict your settings. Your girl has it wide open, nothing is private.

You can see when and where she leaves the house. Strava uses maps so you can see a detailed satellite view and pin point her home. Criminals use it to target robberies!

All you need to do is download the app yourself and you can search her and click in. You can even figure out the kids school easily.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
She's such a self indulgent fool.

Does anyone else go out with their kids for a bite to eat and order a 3 course meal ??!
And it's not like it was her birthday or a special treat. She eats out all the time!
Looks like it was free so she would have 10 courses if she could.

Kids can’t even show their parents a silly dance routine without her putting it up for all to see online. Give them some privacy ffs!
Krispy and herself fighting over the croissants.

“Dems are jush lihhl snacks” 🥴

Your girl could be 100s of miles up a mountain but she’ll still manage to find somewhere to get a fry and a lihhle coffee.
---

For someone whose job should entail understanding online social platforms, it’s mad she has her Strava on full public view (and it has been since last year). The detail it gives is brilliant but scary, even Strava advises you keep it private to known profiles only and even then to restrict your settings. Your girl has it wide open, nothing is private.

You can see when and where she leaves the house. Strava uses maps so you can see a detailed satellite view and pin point her home. Criminals use it to target robberies!

All you need to do is download the app yourself and you can search her and click in. You can even figure out the kids school easily.
And she’s away this weekend and she’s posted that for the world to see her house is empty
She really is thick as tit

Reactions: 12
Are we taking bets on how long this 'running era' lasts? I'd actually love to see her sticking to something, and showing us how much she's improved 12mths later... but she has never, ever, ever consistently stuck with anything... apart from being a crap mother!
Remember she was mad into sea-swimming, yoga, cacao ceremony, 10k steps a day...she just jumps (slowly) from one fad to another. It's so boring.

And all these recent events just highlight even more how appalling at her job she is. Little to no information on the products and just more photos of inappropriate outfits and free food. Yaawwwnnnnnnn.

Oh and Grace, just pause your Schitts Creek when the kids came in to show you their little dance, but make sure you record for all the strangers online.

Reactions: 12
Looks like not only was the cottage a freebie, but the meal in Jaspers also free. 🙄I think the tourism crowd for Wexford all team up with other hotels or restaurants to promote the area and hence gift an
undeserving hun a free break. I have a friend who has a holiday home in Wexford and she was raving about Jaspers but it’s quite pricey too. Wouldn’t you know Grace didn’t pay for a 3 course meal! 😂😂
Happy the kids had a little trip away though 🩷

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.