Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Donegal

Chatty Member
Are you suggesting that should she be attacked it would be her fault??? Wow.
Ffs 🙄 It’s common sense that we unfortunately all have to have that there are predatory assholes about and a woman/anyone being out alone in the dark shouldn’t have headphones on, even in terms of just general safety it’s a bad idea in case of car/bike accidents, whatever chance you have of jumping out of the way if there’s a incident like that your instincts are gone with audio drowning out your surroundings. You can quit your jumping to silly argumentative conclusions there.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Tiredandemotional

Thread suggestion:

When yer arse is as saggy as yer chest
Try the scrunchy bum from Women's Best
They'll have yiz runnin (but not very fast)
Just remember to record yourself goin past...

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Skinner

VIP Member
Fat fanny Grace,
Bird shit in her face, free hair and nails done,
Leggings lodged up her bum.

• Haha
Reactions: 55

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
Congratulations to @Skinner for the winning thread title suggestion with a HEWAGE 114 likes. Your prize is you get to go on a lihl run around the industrial estate with ol' Mongey herself.

Grace went to lots of events. She told us feck all about them.

Her kids are nowhere to be seen.

She's still in her fast walking running era.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

SozBbz

VIP Member
She is fooking hilarious 😂

The different angles of her running, who asked for that? All she’s doing is proving that she stops for bullsh1t reasons and that her “runs” are not continuous.

She looks like she has a side hustle doing security on the Luas.

“Show us yizzer Leap cards or I’ll burst ye!”

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 54

bananasplit88

VIP Member
Unrelated - here’s a reminder that it’s possible to ignore posters - click on their username and an ignore tab comes up under the name. It can be a lifesaver on some of these threads. As you were tattlers 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 50

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Ok, I’ll throw away my airpods so and immediately apportion blame if a woman is raped, or a pedestrian is hurt while walking on a footpath. I will drive in silence and only in daylight. I hope you’re never on a jury or in an accident. 🙄
---

I am clearly asking for it every time I go for a walk/run so.
Oh give it a rest.

Reactions: 46
Have you ladies heard of this amazing gym?

Back2basics

You can lift badly, do your back in, drink a coffee while you run and get whiplash on a rowing machine then go and eat an ACAAAAAIII bowl the size of a small child

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Side boob side boob whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do when you're poking through? Side boob side boob whatcha gonna do whatcha gonna do when you're bouncing too?

• Haha
Reactions: 45
5 km without stopping, more lies. What about when she stopped to put her phone on the ground, to video herself shuffling past it.(I have second hand embarrassment thinking of anyone actually doing this 😖🙄) She's obviously desperately trying to hang on to her WB contract by actually showing the gear in use. Jumping about her bedroom in it, or wearing it while sitting drinking a coffee mustn't have been cutting the mustard anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Gerry o

VIP Member
Are you suggesting that should she be attacked it would be her fault??? Wow.
Gosh of course she didn’t 🤦‍♀️ I’m sure and the way I read that was in this day and age you always have to be aware of your surroundings in the dark with all noise blocked out could be dangerous how in gods name does that mean it would be her fault
---
Ok, I’ll throw away my airpods so and immediately apportion blame if a woman is raped, or a pedestrian is hurt while walking on a footpath. I will drive in silence and only in daylight. I hope you’re never on a jury or in an accident. 🙄
---

I am clearly asking for it every time I go for a walk/run so.
Jeez why the hell is everything taken so seriously these days common sense I’d say even her mother would tell her to be careful like why do we tell our kids to be careful always??? Is it because you are telling them going out you are asking for it!!😄 like cop on please

• Heart
Reactions: 43