Faces by Grace #108 The car is OTTHO MATTHICK, it's HYDRO MATTHICK, why it's Grease lightening

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Skinner for the winning thread title suggestion with a HEWAGE 114 likes. Your prize is you get to go on a lihl run around the industrial estate with ol' Mongey herself.

Grace went to lots of events. She told us feck all about them.

Her kids are nowhere to be seen.

She's still in her fast walking running era.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Her face 👀 it is shocking looking. Whatever she is doing to it she needs to stop. The lumps and bumps. Ready for Halloween anyway. And wells house🤦 duck me. Wexford is a fair hike for a bit of food, no where in gorey must have offered it for free thank god.

Reactions: 11
Her face 👀 it is shocking looking. Whatever she is doing to it she needs to stop. The lumps and bumps. Ready for Halloween anyway. And wells house🤦 duck me. Wexford is a fair hike for a bit of food, no where in gorey must have offered it for free thank god.
About 25 minutes to Wexford 15 minutes to Gorey give or take

Reactions: 1
Amazing thread title.. great work @Skinner 🙌🏻
I know she has Wells House declared as a PR stay but is that an AD for @visitwexford and/or @lovegorey?? I’m assuming it’s undeclared as
not marked but can’t think of any other reason why she’d tag them.

Reactions: 6
Word on the gay street, mags and linzi all over. Dont have any other info
It’d take a lot to put up with a Mongey.. and Mags seems like an absolute weapon. at least Kips gets a few freebies out of tolerating Grace

Reactions: 16
I'm deelihed and honoured my cuhe little thread suggestion was picked. But in fairness Grease lightening is the gift that just keeps giving.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I literally was coming on to ask were they still together. I had a feeling alright they had separated
without throwing myself under the bus this info came from someone very close to the source but that person was telling everyone around them so to be fair there was no hiding it

Reactions: 7
without throwing myself under the bus this info came from someone very close to the source but that person was telling everyone around them so to be fair there was no hiding it
It was guessed here a while ago i think linzi had changed the emojis on her account or something. Not nice to see a couple split up but tbh i couldnt live with a mongey.

Reactions: 10
I follow them both and it’s been very obvious for a long while they’re not together!! Lindsay seems very thirsty 👀
I know I mentioned this before but I actually know her from yrs ago and she’s very very nice. Mad but nice. Wonder was she driven mental

Reactions: 6
Grace must be planning on taking her running era seriously - she has forked out for Strava premium which costs about €60 a year. Although maybe it’s a free trial.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm deelihed and honoured my cuhe little thread suggestion was picked. But in fairness Grease lightening is the gift that just keeps giving.
We’re proud of you!
---
I know I mentioned this before but I actually know her from yrs ago and she’s very very nice. Mad but nice. Wonder was she driven mental
Yeah probably by having to mind greasys kids morning noon and night.

Reactions: 3
I’m sure Linzi was sick of raising her wife’s niece and nephew.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.