Faces by Grace #108 The car is OTTHO MATTHICK, it's HYDRO MATTHICK, why it's Grease lightening

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That contract is about as solid as her marriage 😬 also just need to say this she still has those rank leedle bed covers on and it’s knocking me sick
I'm not defending her coz we know she only does the laundry twice a yr and at that pays somebody to do it, but at the same time let's give the benefit of the doubt🙈 I always have the same bedding on my bed too, but I wash and dry and put back on in the same day. Have loads of sets but just have 1 "I'm obsessed wih"🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Surely their management agency have told her that she needs to start declaring ads and gifts properly or at least the ones she does that they have been involved in.

Reactions: 6
I’m predicting an ‘injury’ in the lead up to the run but pretty sure by Christmas her running era will be a thing of the past. With that gift card from Penneys - would she not have been better trying to get the kids etc some warm clothes for Canada? Rather than more tat for herself. No doubt planning the begging to commence shortly - “can anyone recommend…”

• Heart
Reactions: 19
That's bad form if Aware have to close the comments on the post. Comments on that post should be open for the likes of Mary to tag Ashling and Sarah and say girls we should do this. Nobody can tag their friends, family or running/ walkie buddies to organise a group, promote and create awareness. In my example above, Sarah is more likely to take part because her friend Mary suggested it, not because Grace Mongey is promoting it.

Reactions: 27
That's bad form if Aware have to close the comments on the post. Comments on that post should be open for the likes of Mary to tag Ashling and Sarah and say girls we should do this. Nobody can tag their friends, family or running/ walkie buddies to organise a group, promote and create awareness. In my example above, Sarah is more likely to take part because her friend Mary suggested it, not because Grace Mongey is promoting it.
That's so true.

So yet again, something backfires on an organisation and it's their own fault for not doing a bit of research into her and her lack of influencing.

Reactions: 12
That's so true.

So yet again, something backfires on an organisation and it's their own fault for not doing a bit of research into her and her lack of influencing.
She has not even advertised it on her grid, so other than a story post , nobody has seen it, aware have turned off commenting, so no coverage of the event.. only advertising they have got is on tattle

Reactions: 9
Cannot believe she was advertising alcohol a few hours after advertising a fundraiser for a mental health charity. Did she learn nothing from her training with St Pats?

Reactions: 8
That's so true.

This happens time after time with her but nothing ever seems to come out of it, she or her agency seem to cry troll to the company/charity and they believe it rather than taking on the genuine comments from real people.

Reactions: 7
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.