Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AllTheGalz

Stop the presses! She's going to do a faves video every month now guys! We are in for such a treat!! And you know our girl - if she says she's going yo do it then it will be done!!!! 🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I'm creased laughing at her lack of self awareness 🤣 saying she'd like to be a guest lecturer!? Sure Jan. Doubtful she'd even be accepted on to do the course let alone be an expert on it. I can see her being used as a 'what not to do' example'. Or more correctly they wouldn't refer to her at all, as she's totally irrelevant and unable for current influencer life and what it takes.

• Haha

jazzbot

VIP Member
Tits out every day and I’ve seen her vagina, again.

Ffs just give up Grease and go on only fans. Least you’ll finally earn a living you useless waste of space.

Last edited:
  • Haha

jazzbot

VIP Member
Oh Grease was that you this morning? Jayus I thought it was Sonia O’Sullivan. 🥴

Absolute 🤡

• Haha

jazzbot

VIP Member
Did Grease go out for dinner with in laws, then went on by Herself to meet her friends after while kips stayed on? I don’t really follow why Anne has to keep them overnight everytime these two go out? Are they arriving home so badly in bits they can’t be seen by the kids? This happens way too much. Or Maybe it’s just to indulge queen greasy, god forbid she’d be awoken too early with a hangover. Imagine de head on her. “Ah heyyyor would yiz be quieh!”

Is this the 4th time she’s worn that black boohoo rag?How is that iron piece between the diddies not cracked in two? It’s got grit and determination just like that spanx and YSL bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Tiredandemotional

Thread suggestion:

Nasty, cheap, trashy and doesn't fit - Does it bother Grace? Not one bit!
---
That green dress is something else .... the lack of bra is horrendous particularly with the lacy black one and the white "pre-wedding dinner ex-chav-aganza" dress. What happens when she sits down???? The red is the least offensive but only because the others are so hideous.

• Haha

choccythief

So many affiliate links, every time i see “linked.AF” my brain reads “linked as f**ked” because it just feels like she’s linking desperately to try and earn some money!!

• Haha

purpleorangepink

Vouchers left over from her birthday present, is she a teenager?? I would never expect a birthday present from family members as I got older and since having children etc, a card and a bottle of wine would be all I need present wise! Can’t imagine asking my mam or siblings to get me piercing vouchers as a mother in my mid 30s 😬

• Haha
  • Heart

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Well, maybe a close second to the wedding dress 🫣
I was reading old threads yesterday because someone mentioned the mother and baby fair and I wanted to see what that was about. Anyway this post about the wedding dress had me in knots laughing. 🤣

78EBE936-1F53-4426-8D49-D7EAF97AF0FF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

spotlight

VIP Member
She is a running and revive girl now , suppose she is good at running away from her kids and responsibilities

• Haha
  • Heart

LennonRoad

VIP Member
Oh my Jesus Christ the unitard is a joke right?!!!!!! The close ups I’m not the better of- is it going to speak to us ?🫦🍉

• Haha

jazzbot

VIP Member
Matching Neck tattoos this afternoon no doubt. So cuh xxx #FamilyTime #PierceMeClit2AvoidMeKids

CF33083A-9D16-42A8-8158-BE36DE7C6FFC.jpeg

Family time? Really? Kids sent off for the whole weekend. Child’s birthday party ticked off during the week so you dump her off for the weekend. Nice. Kips commenting on her piercings? Rich coming from the lad with a neck tattoo …

Last edited:
  • Haha

influencethis6

VIP Member
Is that gym sponsored by the Black Forge pub! Booze at the gym...I have seen it all!

Rougher than a badgers arse!

What is the point of that training day?! A load of auld bollix!

No doubt herself will be treating herself to something cuh later to celebrate going to the gym!
---
Did she even do it? No sign of her on the stories unless I missed her? The last section is a 2 mile run. Someone as unfit as her would be red af. It’s raining too. Unless she changed?
View attachment 2482662
And her hair looks bone dry...not a bead of sweat or rain from.the outdoor run!!

Hmmmm bet she turned up with a note from Anne saying she can't compeh as she's scalded her feet from her plastic cowboy boots, but wants to be there to support her pals in the gym!

• Haha