Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Im not even going to comment on that dress and get up but she goes to an award show celebrating inspirational women and all we get is stupid posing like a teenager and "thanks to the wine company!"

Maybe give a shout out to the women who were nominated/won Grace, who actually make a difference

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Skinner

VIP Member
Pregnancy and baby fair is on again this weekend, your girl wasn't invited this year after last year's shit show. Good.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Tiredandemotional

Thanks Galzzzzzz .... I'm only delighted to have birthed another winning thread title, I shall remind ye every year, a few weeks in advance so ye have time to send me free stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 34

daddygoose35

VIP Member
Obvious money problems in the Mongey Gernon house and the holiday to Canada is coming which won’t be cheap and assuming she has to pay for Anne’s flights and accommodation aswell.

Selling her used clothes from Shein on Depop. Sienna’s birthday was a total freebie and that is why it was on a weekday. I don’t understand why they didn’t have it at the weekend when Chris’s family came home from Canada instead of them going on the piss.

The only reason she came on tonight was so she could put up a load of affiliate links and get a bit of money in. If her cuticles are awful how can she say the product for them is great.

Also not to derail the thread but I spotted Aoibhe Devlin out on Friday night chatting up fellas in a bar. It took me a few minutes to realise who it was. Honestly she looks like Podge and Rodge with the amount of work she has done. I wasn’t surprised when she didn’t score and left on her toblers.

• Haha
  • Wow

trudyjudy007

Chatty Member
All the clutter, perfumes, clothes, coffee machines etc in the house but as soon as it’s someone else’s stuff there’s no room for it 🤭

• Wow

jazzbot

VIP Member
This dress is only fit for the bin now! It’s torn and the strap is eroded. Looks like it’s been through a world war. Boobs falling out the top and sides. It’ll break mid wear on her!
88A6EB64-98C2-4381-BE14-00EC13C16AE2.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

jazzbot

VIP Member
How the F can she 1) let that build up? 2) live like that ? and 3) show it on IG? She’s a disgusting, lazy, good for nothing lump of a slob.
---
And where’s she living with her fall and bangs shite talk? Laughing at Rosemary McCabe dissing her for saying fall though 😂. No doubt the kids will be collecting candy while walking on the sidewalk or pavement for Halloween too.
🇺🇸
81510BFA-3A0D-417A-9635-FA918F61B79E.jpeg

“Oi was BORN-UN in de USA, BOR-UN in de USA” 🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha

jazzbot

VIP Member
How much were those dresses originally on shein does anyone know? The ones marked “brand new”. She’s wearing the fuck out of them and then selling them for €15. Is she actually making a profit!?

Someone bought a swimsuit off her. Her gawky gee juice 🤢I feel sick

• Sick
  • Haha

khaigs

VIP Member
1 is a nightie, 2 is an Irish dancing costume, 3 is a Halloween costume and 4 is a circulation restricter. So, emmm NONE.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

foxwarren

VIP Member
The boob wobble when she leaps in the air. It was a 3.5 on the richter scale with aftershocks felt as far away as Tuam.

• Haha

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
Masso congrats to @Tiredandemotional for yet another winning thread title 🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊

Had to do a little editing to make it fit, full title is:
This absenteee Mudder, has a house filled wih cluhher, her food is full of buhher and it still looks like scuhher

It's Sienna's birthday but it's Greasy's birthing day

And... Come back @jazzbot we all miss you

• Heart
  • Haha

Kswiss2020

Chatty Member
I wouldn’t normally compare a mother vs a mother but the difference between her and Jen is night and day. Say what you want about Jen and whatever photoshopping but she gives that little boy the best experiences and life

Beefcake-tits

VIP Member
Those "pick an outfit for me" reels are simply for engagement. She couldn't give two fucks what people think. Twice in a month she has done that style of reel with a buttload of idiots replying...

• Heart
Reactions: 31